mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Virgin Vapor's Chocolate chip cookie dough 100%VG 9mg

This too will be done in 3 parts.

This first part is my initial reaction. Then I will give a week update and after that a month update.

I usually don't post about smell... but I smelled it and... I am not sure what to make of it. And of course I thought well smell does not necessarily dictate taste... and... well... I am not quite sure what to think about the taste. I can detect the brown sugar, vanilla extract, butter... (the butter... that might be what is throwing me off, on the smell and the taste). It is cookie dough like... I don't taste Chocolate. Acctually you can if you exhale through the nose. And it is very semi-sweet chocolate, which I like.

I am going to have to puff on this a bit and take it all in. I am kinda confused by the vape as of right now. It might have to steep a bit to get the flavors to marry up.

The TH is right where I like it. Nice and smooth. And it ought to be for 100%vg 9mg. Big nice plums of vape. Its a 10 out of 10 on the vapor level.

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
Being a huge fan of VirginVapors' Kona Coffee Milkshake, I tried a bottle of Chocolate Cake awhile back. Didn't like it at all at first. Tasted like alcohol, not chocolate.

Then I read that many organic flavorings are sold in an alcohol base. As flavorings for vaping liquids, they need time to steep for the alcohol to evaporate/diminish/subside/whatever.

Now it's two months later, and the Chocolate Cake has matured into yumminess. No more alcohol and a very nice chocolate, all things considered. Chocolate is one of the toughest flavors to replicate well for vaping, and this one is pretty good.

I hope your chocolate chip cookie juice comes around. If not, you might try Copper Creek's version, also organic, I think.

mariahpoo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Oroville
Being a huge fan of VirginVapors' Kona Coffee Milkshake, I tried a bottle of Chocolate Cake awhile back. Didn't like it at all at first. Tasted like alcohol, not chocolate.

Then I read that many organic flavorings are sold in an alcohol base. As flavorings for vaping liquids, they need time to steep for the alcohol to evaporate/diminish/subside/whatever.

Now it's two months later, and the Chocolate Cake has matured into yumminess. No more alcohol and a very nice chocolate, all things considered. Chocolate is one of the toughest flavors to replicate well for vaping, and this one is pretty good.

I hope your chocolate chip cookie juice comes around. If not, you might try Copper Creek's version, also organic, I think.

THAT might be it! It did have a semi medicinal taste to it. So I am thinking that if I steep out this alcohol taste it should be good? Ah well we shal try in a month or so. I am scared to try it in a week. It was that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread