~Virgin Vapor~ fantastic organic, VG juice vendor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I love supporting businesses in the "suppliers forum". The majority of suppliers there are fabulous & give you that extra personalized touch when you give them your business. Virgin Vapor is no different.

I stumbled upon Virgin Vapor's thread one day & noticed that a few of my ECF friends were already buying from there & had given rave reviews both on the juice & customer service.

I wanted to place an order & noticed that "black cherry marshmallow" was one of the juices..........but I don't vape cherry, it's just too overpowering. I contacted Annette & inquired about an organic blackberry juice. She was fast with replying, super friendly, & was even happy to make my request.

Not only are the prices at Virgin Vapor extremely fair for 100% organic VG juice that is sold in glass amber bottles with droppers, but Virgin Vapor also ships lightening fast!

Another thing that impresses me with this supplier is that Virgin Vapor doesn't have 100 juice flavor choices. This shows me that Annette is choosy when she places a juice for sale on her site.

I received my 2nd order in the mail today & it's nothing less than I expected. In fact it's more! Thanks to Virgin Vapor for producing high quality, interesting flavored, reasonably priced, 100% organic, VG juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread