VIKINGS! - History Channel - Season 2 Tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Anyone else really excited for the 1st episode of "Vikings" Season 2 airing tonight?
It'll be on the History Channel, 10:00pm Eastern Time, and 9:00pm Central.

I'm personally very excited for this. I think its a great show. Not only is the show good, but it's so appealing to the eye. The makeup team does an absolutely fantastic job for every scene. They really go the extra mile & sell each n every scene, each battle. The atmosphere is ridiculously well-done as well. I find myself astounded by the sets & the time it must of taken to create them. What really has me astonished is the fact that this started out as a low budget cable series and they did so very well. When it first aired, it came on after "The Life of Jesus" & I'm not sure what they expected. But I think its done very well to deserve a 2nd season.

I'm guessing there will be a Season 1 marathon tonight before the new episode airs, so turn on History Channel at 7-8pm and watch the last few episodes from last year. I promise, this show is extremely promising. I think I'll be following it religiously each week. Is anyone else here into this little diamond in the rough? I'm guessing that there has to be other fans here.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
bump 1 last time

EDIT- Second Round! They are playing it again if anyone sees this & missed the first viewing. Nows your chance to get into 1 of the best basic cable tv events of the year. Don't miss this. History Channel. Let me know how you like it if you take my advice.

Last edited:

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Oh man that blond gal is extremely cute. Shes like a sexy viking version of scarlette johanson. <3 Her name's Lagertha. I cannot believe what Ragnar is doing to his family by going on these battles and all that's happened since the first few episodes. Definitely watch the marathon of the 1st season, it's a really cool show. Starts out slowish but damn it gets good. For guys and gals I think.

My favorite scene thus far was from the 1st season. After a battle with a village from the east. I think the writers of this show have a whole lot of common sense and battle sense. I think they know what they're doing. They think of things I couldn't imagine. It's going to be a very interesting show for sure this year. Is the 1st season on netflix? I know if you have cable-on-demand you can watch it. It'd be cool if it were on NetFlix though.

Here's your Lagertha, trying to coerce a priest into a threesome:
Lagertha.jpg

ROW.jpg

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Yeah this new season is heating up. Never saw some of these twists and turns coming that we're seeing now. I think its a pretty damn good show for a history channel 1-off. Don't know if they knew how popular it would get. Its apparent it's been very popular. They count down the hours until it comes on, on Thursdays. lol. It's their baby child.

Idk I like it. I can't stop watching it, that's for sure.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I watched Season 1 starting with the first episode. It's a great show.
This season's been even nastier and yup, never saw some of those plot twists coming.

They've started with the "coming-up-after-the-break" bull.....
C'mon, we're watching it already. This show doesn't need to convince us to stay tuned.
I'm so irritated I'm thinking of sending an e-mail to History Channel.
I jab that FF button so fast my dog jumps lol.

Lagertha is even hotter this season. I didn't think that was even possible.

Try Starz's DaVinci's Demons for some cool Historical drama/fantasy.
Season 2 starts March 22 (tomorrow!) and S1 complete is HD On Demand.

Hot DAMN! she cleans up nice :)

katheryn-winnick-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread