Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
Last edited:

dwillings

ECF Veteran
Just a quick question. I bought my brother a 510 from Nhaler and he told me he doesn't like the juice from there, and he said it tasted like there was a grape flavor mixed in with it. I'm just curious if you could be a bit more descriptive about the Tobacco flavor. I'm trying to find him some new juice that will work for him. He smokes Marlboro Lights at about a pack a day. Do you think the tobacco flavor will satisfy him?

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
Just a quick question. I bought my brother a 510 from Nhaler and he told me he doesn't like the juice from there, and he said it tasted like there was a grape flavor mixed in with it. I'm just curious if you could be a bit more descriptive about the Tobacco flavor. I'm trying to find him some new juice that will work for him. He smokes Marlboro Lights at about a pack a day. Do you think the tobacco flavor will satisfy him?

I highlighted the big question. I never smoked Marlboro Lights before, so I cannot answer that with absolute assurance. I do know that TVs tobacco flavor is as close to a tobacco flavor as I have ever came so far. He may enjoy it.

Not everyone will hit a full flavor "tobacco" cigarette flavor at 100%. Not even TV. And thank God. I have no desire to vape the same taste of the crap I am getting rid of.

TV seemed to get the tobacco flavor down great though, and not taste like crap like an analog. Best thing I can recommend is order it and try it. If he doesn't like it, I'll buy it from you. It's that good. :)

dwillings

ECF Veteran
lol sounds like an awesome deal..hopefully he'll like the stuff..I know I love the ATF from TastyVapor. It's the only order i've made with them so far, but I know I'm going to order some other flavors soon. TastyVapor is the only retailer that sells juice I can actually taste..The other stuff loves its taste after a day or so..I've been vaping ATF strong for like 3 or 4 days now and i still taste it clear as ever..Great stuff..And you're right about the customer service, I just tried it out and it's awesome..Very fast and friendly..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread