VG (sweet/creamy) Coconut??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
I like the almond macroon from Azure Vaping Home

They are formerly know as bluemistvaping. good juice and good people.

available in all vg.

:)

Thank you! Before my laptop died earlier this year, I had their website bookmarked, but I could not remember the name when I got my tablet and was trying to hunt down all the vendors I wanted to try!

Sweetab

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Portland, OR
It smells so good. I can't wait to taste it after it's steeped a bit. Did you have to steep it very long?

I'm not sure how I feel about chocolate-y vapes, yet. I think I'll still try it.

Potion vape is tasty FOOB! I find I like it more before steeping! I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on Free State. I am a fan of their juice. I am not a fan of chocolate vapes though. I am still steeping the coka-nut, so maybe it will become more coconutty?

Cheers!

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
The Potion vape coco- roons is delish!

I just tried it again. It's 12 days old, now (according to the label), and so different from the day I got it! When I tried it the first time, it was a lot of VV's Coconut Breeze, but now it's a lot sweeter and almost tastes like a macaroon. If it had just a tiny hint of creaminess, this would be almost exactly what I want. I think I'm going to order a regular sized bottle and something like a buttercream, or vanilla, etc. and add like one drop of it to the Coco-Roons in my RDA and see how that goes. So far, though, this is the best coconut I've tried.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I"ve made some great DIY coconut creams.

For vendor juice, try ROAR vapor. He makes some great fruity coconut vapes.

I tried the ones from ROAR/RAWR, but could barely taste the coconut. I was on a serious coconut hunt for months and finally gave up. I figured that maybe it was a flavor I couldn't taste. Then I ordered some juice from Fuzion called XTC, that was supposed to be a fruit mix I believe, but wow! It was the strongest coconut I have tasted yet. I don't know if it comes in 100% vg.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I ordered some juice from Fuzion called XTC, that was supposed to be a fruit mix I believe, but wow! It was the strongest coconut I have tasted yet. I don't know if it comes in 100% vg.

Might try it, I got Unicorn Blood when I first started vaping, it was too strong flavor for me, so maybe you need stronger flavors. Good to know their coconut is strong though, esp. for someone who reallly wants the coconut experience

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
maybe this Alice in Vapeland - White Rabbit

Primary Flavors: Coconut, Cake, Vanilla, Cream, Magic

I love White Rabbit, but I don't get the coconut flavor, anymore. I did with my sample, but I think it was just because I expected it to taste like coconut from what other people said about it. Now, I get a carrot cake with cream cheese and some kind of mild spice from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread