VG, PEG, or PG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
I was going to actually start a somewhat similar topic now that there's a Halo forum, but I'll just piggyback on this one...

JB, is there any chance that you guys will ever be making VG liquids? I don't necessarily need 100% PG-free, the relatively small amount of PG that may be in the flavorings isn't really an issue. But I'm currently trying to shift over to mostly VG - and I don't think I can do it without my Halo! :ohmy: HALP!!!

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
I was going to actually start a somewhat similar topic now that there's a Halo forum, but I'll just piggyback on this one...

JB, is there any chance that you guys will ever be making VG liquids? I don't necessarily need 100% PG-free, the relatively small amount of PG that may be in the flavorings isn't really an issue. But I'm currently trying to shift over to mostly VG - and I don't think I can do it without my Halo! :ohmy: HALP!!!

Hi Voltaire,

We are working on some pure VG mixes that we hope to have available later on this year. We know there are alot of you out there that prefer VG, so are working to get this done for you.

MiloB

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Hi Voltaire,

We are working on some pure VG mixes that we hope to have available later on this year. We know there are alot of you out there that prefer VG, so are working to get this done for you.

VG Blends... Sweeettt!!! As if Halo vapor wasn't thick enough... With a VG Blend you might actually have people yelling fire if you vape in a theatre. As it is now, I have to take shallow sips of vape and blow down.

But oh so good...

Had someone hit me up today asking about vaping, purely based on being attracted to the scent of my Smooth 8.

To quote..."Do they all smell as good as that?" My answer... "All the Halo's do... the rest, you're on your own... hit or miss". His response: "So stick to the Halo Juices..." My answer: "You don't even have an e-cig and you're already ahead of the game."

Another convert.:evil:

EasyVapin

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
Enterprise, Alabama, United States
Hey John,

Thanks for checking us out.

Our ingredients contain a proprietary blend of USP Grade Natural and Artificial flavorings along with our USP Grade Propylene Glycol and USP Grade Glycerin nicotine base.

So, does that mean it's all PG? Sorry, I'm relatively inexperienced with the whole situation, but as it turns out, I'm apparently allergic to the ingredients inside one of the Halo liquids. I developed a rash shortly after switching to Halo, which went away after I quit. The problem here? I can't find another liquid I even remotely enjoy vaping as much as Halo NewPure, or really even Menthol Ice, for that matter, so I've gone back to vaping NewPure (my favorite) for the time being, in hopes that I find out I'm not allergic to it, which would possibly mean it was something in one of the other flavors I tried.

I can't wait for the VG to come out & hope it tastes just as great. I vaped exclusively VG juices for a good 8 months before finding Halo, without ever showing the first sign of a rash. Hell, I thought I had the worst case of ring worm on the planet until I read a poster on here who had a similar experience, which allowed me to nail down the problem & fix it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread