VG or PG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alanae

Mar 13, 2009
North Carolina
So what do you use, or not use, and why?

VG?
PG?
Both?
Neither?

I just ordered my first ecig as well as all the extras and juice. I've read alot about cutting it with VG or PG but can't quite, as a noob, figure out what the difference between the two is. So I'd love to hear from you guys as to which you use and why you prefer VG or PG.

Thanks!

booboo

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
San Diego, CA
I think PG is preferred because it vapes better, but it is synthetic, so can cause more side effects. Most people use VG because they had a bad reaction to PG. VG is plant derived, so more "natural"...but it doesn't give as much oomph in vapor and taste and it is sweeter and mellower. I'd recommend going with PG because it is easier to get and comes in a million flavors...if you have a reaction to it, then look at cutting with VG or switching over.

Alanae

Mar 13, 2009
North Carolina
Monkeylurv I am sooooo glad I'm not the only one scratching my head. It just seems everyone has a different opinion on this one which was why I am hoping for a large thread with lots of responses so I can get a clearer picture. I think I also read somewhere that VG has a harsher taste than PG, and one you cut 50/50 with liquid and one you cut with liquid and water. I'm just utterly confused at this point. Not that that's new for me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread