Vape Hartwell, GA
    upload_2021-11-29_7-4-11.jpeg

ImperfectFuture

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 5, 2014
    Seattle
    Thanks to everyone for all the replies.

I think I will stick with the nJoy Ace for the time being. The pods are the same price or less expensive than replacement coils for most devices, and the batteries are practically free. I have already figured out how to open the pods so I can refill them, which is relatively simple.

The next step will be to figure out refill juice and where to buy it. I can't even get Halo Tribeca delivered to me!? If I figure out how to source nicotine, I can switch to DIY. I can get everything else I need from Amazon and Bull City Flavors. Until then, the juice in the Ace pods will have to do.

I am still just completely flabbergasted at how much the vaping scene has changed in such a short time. Pretty much every vendor I used to rely on has gone belly up or won't ship to me. Devices are crazy high power output and delivery systems are crazy low resistance. WTH are nic salts? I'm not even going to get started on the coil building scene.

It seems our elected officials have completely failed at looking out for the greater good. I don't know whose purposes they are serving (big tobacco lobbyists), but they sure aren't serving mine in any meaningful way. Shame on them!At least the children are safe, am I right? :smokie::facepalm:

Didn't read entire thread, so don't know if this is answered.

I just returned to vaping as well. Followed the suggestions on a few youtube videos.

I ended up ordering some devices from here *they have juice):
    VAPORFI® Vape Shop Online - Best for Vape Juice, Mods & CBD

They use We Ship Express, which delineates the shipping for vape products:
    Vape & Tobacco - We Ship Express

Since in Seattle, will take awhile for me, you much closer.

I had to go to local for some starting, got the wrong kit (salesperson doesn't know what is what), Smok Novo 2 (wanted pod system), but they had some great non salt juice 100ml for 19.99 + sales tax.

Another Juice spot is: Vape Junkie eJuice | Wholesale | Bulk eLiquid | eCig Flavors | Vapor, which has 125 ml. As long as you have vape equipment, you should have juice to vape.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread