Very creamy vanilla cookie

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
FA Cookie is a fun one to play with! If you want to get rid of the not-recommended-for-vaping flavors, try using FA's Catalan Cream and Vienna Cream flavors. Both mix great with Cookie and each other. The Custard flavor doesn't have those not-for-vaping additives, either - it can add more sweetness if you want that.

hardimen

Jan 13, 2014
usa
I have all the creams like Catalan, Vienna Cream, whipped cream, Sweet cream, Irish cream and all the Vanilla flavors with no "bad" ingredients but they cannot recreate the creaminess that the french vanilla deluxe offers. I recently bought nicotickets Custards last stand and i know they dont use flavors with those "bad" ingredients and I've read reviews that this custard juice is one of the creamiest vanilla flavors out there but it does not compare to the creaminess of the french vanilla deluxe.

Btw, i agree 100% that FA cookie is great. I wish RTS sells it in 120ml. Its the only FA Flavor that RTS sells only in 10 or 30ml. i wonder why.

Last edited:

rhythm rambler

Jan 6, 2014
Tejas
I recently bought nicotickets Custards last stand and i know they dont use flavors with those "bad" ingredients

Can you share where you've heard that? I emailed Clark awhile back because I suspected his Frenilla (which is ohhhsogood) contained custard notes/acetoin and he confirmed that it does. I haven't had his custard and didn't ask about it but I can only assume he uses custard in it as well.

hardimen

Jan 13, 2014
usa
Can you share where you've heard that? I emailed Clark awhile back because I suspected his Frenilla (which is ohhhsogood) contained custard notes/acetoin and he confirmed that it does. I haven't had his custard and didn't ask about it but I can only assume he uses custard in it as well.

my bad. on the nicoticket website it states that the custard last stand does not contain diacetyl but now you got me thinking. perhaps it does contain acetoin which is also bad.

rhythm rambler

Jan 6, 2014
Tejas
my bad. on the nicoticket website it states that the custard last stand does not contain diacetyl but now you got me thinking. perhaps it does contain acetoin which is also bad.

Yeah- actually his Frenilla was the first juice that I could taste what everyone was describing as THAT custard/diacetyl/acetoin taste. On first vape I immediately thought two things: dangnabit this is delicious, and ohh THATS what they're talking about ;)

hardimen

Jan 13, 2014
usa
Yeah- actually his Frenilla was the first juice that I could taste what everyone was describing as THAT custard/diacetyl/acetoin taste. On first vape I immediately thought two things: dangnabit this is delicious, and ohh THATS what they're talking about ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if the Frenilla recipe contains TFA's French Vanilla Deluxe ... but don't quote me on that. It is just a guess as I've never tried Frenilla. I've tried Custard Last Stand and I also ordered Creme Brulee which I am still steeping (1 week now).

hardimen

Jan 13, 2014
usa
Thanks for the recipe! I'm jotting it down now. Always looking for a new one, sounds great!

You're welcome! Just to remind you again that TFA French Vanilla Deluxe and TFA Vanilla Bean Ice cream contains Acetoin which they advise as not suitable for vaping. Use at your own risk. :)

Speaking of Frenilla, I am making my own French Vanilla recipe which consist of the following:

TFA French Vanilla Deluxe 4%
Cap French Vanilla 3%
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 3%
Cap Caramel 3%
FA Vienna Cream 2%
EM 1 drop per 5ml

I will let it steep for minimum 3 weeks.

Last edited:

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
TFA's FV is pretty darn good, no doubt! Your recipe is actually pretty close to one I was working on a few weeks ago (sans caramel), so I may have to revisit it in the next week or so. Let me know how yours comes out.

You're welcome! Just to remind you again that TFA French Vanilla Deluxe and TFA Vanilla Bean Ice cream contains Acetoin which they advise as not suitable for vaping. Use at your own risk. :)

Speaking of Frenilla, I am making my own French Vanilla recipe which consist of the following:

TFA French Vanilla Deluxe 4%
Cap French Vanilla 3%
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 3%
Cap Caramel 3%
FA Vienna Cream 2%
EM 1 drop per 5ml

I will let it steep for minimum 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread