Vendors affected by Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

QBerry21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
Sherwood, Oregon
Hey everyone, so I wasn't really sure where to post this, so if you have any suggestions just let me know and I'll move the thread. But anyways, I tried to go onto www.empiremods.com today and this message came up:

"EmpireMods website will be down due to hurricane sandy causing major damage and power outages to our office location and home in Flushing New York. Most of all our relatives have home damage and are all without power leaving us in the dark and extremely cold at night. All orders prior to this notice have shipped on time but of course may have had delays while in transit. If you need to contact us for any reason our customer service email is - Sales@empiremods.com. We will return your questions or concerns as soon as we could. I hope to have the website back as soon as they remove the downed trees on our home, office and Con Edison gives us our power back already. This is one of the hardest times my family is facing get through this and is a struggle for sure. I can promise one thing, EmpireMods will be back in full effect stronger then ever on our return! Thank you for your continued support, help offers and kind emails we are receiving from our customers. You all are some really great people and i have nothing but love for you all. Keith"

I'm sure they're not the only ones that are affected by Sandy, but I was thinking that it would be really cool of us if we spent some money and bought our supplies from the vendors that were affected by Sandy to support them a little. I couldn't imagine how hard it would be to have your home and business completely trashed by a hurricane...

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
I just donated to Salvation Army and The American Red Cross. Terrible loss. Yet again Manhattan etc was messed up. When I went there in Nov 2001 I got to see what the real NYer was. I can't do that this time but donations of any kind would help. Really nice folks (until they get behind the wheel)LOL. Still remember stranger saying " How you doinn". Lots of opportunity to help out. Every little bit helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread