Vaps on my newly purchased setup not giving a hefty exhale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcp42877

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Morrow
Just went to the local ecig shop that was across the street of the condo I'm staying at for vacation and got me an eGo T upgrade 650mAh, a couple of Stardust clearos and some of their homemade juice they frequenty sell.

Well I've heard this battery and this clearo have given people great success..and while it worked for me...it just "worked".

I wasn't getting a "healthy" amount of vape coming out when I exhaled. It was about the same as I got from my Volt 808 little stick with a gas station carto on it.

What might I do to give me a greater vape exhale?

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
The eGo batteries will perform well enough if you match the clearo resistance to the voltage. If you're using a 2.5 ohm or higher clearo you might not get a lot of vapor or throat hit. You might want to try something around 2.0 ohms.

The VG/PG ratio can also affect vapor and throat hit, a high PG content will provide a better throat hit but less vapor production. A high VG content will give better vapor production but less throat hit.

jcp42877

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Morrow
The eGo batteries will perform well enough if you match the clearo resistance to the voltage. If you're using a 2.5 ohm or higher clearo you might not get a lot of vapor or throat hit. You might want to try something around 2.0 ohms.

The VG/PG ratio can also affect vapor and throat hit, a high PG content will provide a better throat hit but less vapor production. A high VG content will give better vapor production but less throat hit.

Ahhh, that may be. The sales woman who owns the shop and multiple others is the one who helped me and told me the variable T-2 I was getting would need the 2.5-2.9 Ohm clearo, since my battery could change from 3.7v-4.2v and the 2.0 ohm clearo wouldn't do well.

Also, I believe I remember her saying all their juice is usually 70/30 with higher PG content. And I can say, I feel a throat hit more than I did with the 50/50 juice I was using before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread