Status
Not open for further replies.

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome , and Vapure , is one such B&M , they have several locations around San Diego . The main location is in Mission Valley , off of Camino Del Rio So. . There's also another location on Woodside , out in Santee , next to Filipe's Pizza . I think they were going to open one In Pacific Beach , just don't know if they have yet . There's also another one up in Oceanside , and maybe another one In Chula Vista . If you go by the one in Mission Valley , and see Alex (girl ) or Tony ( the Owner ) tell them Hi , from Steve in Las Vegas . Very helpful people , have plenty of samples to try , and at the Mission Valley loction , make your juice to order , while you wait . Have fun .

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
Vapure in Santee is a nice shop, with helpful folks. Nice selections of gear and tons of their custom juices.

Vaperoo has some of the coolest mods money can buy! The guys there are pretty cool, but I would definitely not go there after dark. Felt like I was gonna get mugged in broad daylight.

Another nice place to check out is Cloud9 E-Cigs in Escondito! It's a small shop, but is well stocked on gear and juices. They have pre-loaded T3's to sample all of their juices from, and the staff is really helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread