VaporMoon & The Saber Touch Official Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
I Just Have To Offer This One!

It's A Saber Touch HP VariVolt,
Candy Purple! Pics Don't Do This Color Justice!

DSCN1070_zps4ed08aec.jpg

I don't offer this color on my site,
So, it's 1-Of-A-Kind!

It has 7 Deep Turned Lines
And New Rounded Nickel Plated Caps,
With the Large Nickel-Silver Sensor

Retail is $178.00
For Forum Member's... $155!

Save $23.00!

If you want this one, please post here first,
Then email me at SirLawrence@VaporMoon.com

I will leave this one at a discount until
Wednesday Night, 7/23/14
Then it will be on my site at retail price.

Keep On Vapin'!​

Last Day to get this one at a Discount!

AceCC

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Back on the Moon
I want to say "thanks" to Sir Lawrence for creating the Saber Touch :). These powerful and beautiful mods have given my wife and I years of enjoyment. Here are a few pictures of my bride pumping out gigantic clouds using a simple standard carto-tank on a 5v Saber. No need for rebuildables if you own a Saber. I appreciate the flawless operation and steady consistency these mods provide. Sir Lawrence takes pride in every Saber he makes and it shows. Without a doubt, these are the best (and most beautiful) mods available. Thank you, Sir Lawrence, from the bottom of our hearts!

J-96.77.jpg J-26.76.jpg J-23.91p.jpg J-40.01t.jpg J-17.13a.jpg

Keep up the great work and the stellar customer service!! We look forward to using our Sabers for many years to come.:vapor:

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
I want to say "thanks" to Sir Lawrence for creating the Saber Touch :). These powerful and beautiful mods have given my wife and I years of enjoyment. Here are a few pictures of my bride pumping out gigantic clouds using a simple standard carto-tank on a 5v Saber. No need for rebuildables if you own a Saber. I appreciate the flawless operation and steady consistency these mods provide. Sir Lawrence takes pride in every Saber he makes and it shows. Without a doubt, these are the best (and most beautiful) mods available. Thank you, Sir Lawrence, from the bottom of our hearts!

View attachment 363299 View attachment 363300 View attachment 363301 View attachment 363302 View attachment 363303

Keep up the great work and the stellar customer service!! We look forward to using our Sabers for many years to come.:vapor:

WOW! She's going to set off the fire alarm! Thanks for posting!

AceCC

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Back on the Moon
I'll tell ya, we have never deviated from our Saber/carto-tank arrangement. As you can see, it is truly amazing and satisfying. My bride really loves to puff on her Saber all day and I do not mind at all...in fact I encourage it! :laugh:

We use 3.2 ohm cartos from IBTanked on 5v Sabers (my varivolt set a teensy bit higher). I can't say enough about the power, consistency, and reliability of the Saber Touch. Truly a functional work of art!! Thanks S.L.!!

gcdos1963

May 11, 2014
Lawton, Ok
OK. Just thought I should post this. I ordered two, yes two new Sabers. Just got my shipping notice. A week and a few days turn around time from order to shipment. That is very impressive, especially because he waited a couple of days to get the right color powder coat. Thanks SL. I will post some pics when I get them in a couple of days.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread