Status
Not open for further replies.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
In light of the new Suppler Rules regarding 2 open threads. We felt it best to create one official thread for stock updates, feedback, support, etc. and leave the other one for open specials, etc. Review threads of Vapor Junction, LLC should however still be put in the Supplier Review forum. Thanks

Stock Updates:

We currently have a huge shipment of Riva kits coming in. All colors, Black, White, Pink, and Platinum. Also on the way are all the accessories in every color such as extra batteries and cones.

Indulgence kits however were out of stock with the manufacturer (I know this seemed a bit odd to us as well) and will be back in production in 14 days. We do however have more 6v extender tubes and USB passthroughs on the way.

401 Mega Cartridges are on the way as well as more 801, 510, and 901 cartridges.

Current Coupons Available:

ECF10 - for 10% off your entire purchase

Shipping Hours / Cutoff :

Monday - 2 PM EST
Tuesday - 2 PM EST
Wednesday - 9 AM EST ( Post Office Closes Early )
Thursday - 2 PM EST
Friday - 2 PM EST
Saturday - 9 AM EST ( Post Office Closes Early )
Sunday - No shipping ( Post Office Closed )

We almost always get orders out with same day shipping. However above is a time chart just in case you are wondering if your order will ship the same day you order it. The times listed above are the cutoff times in which to get your package out same day. Otherwise they will ship on the next business day.

Links:

Store Link

Forum Link
http://www.vaporjunction.com/store/

Contact Information:

Email: sales@vaporjunction.com
Phone: (423) 364-3534

Last edited:

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
I see that you carry a lot of EM products. Do you think you will ever carry the EM 801 atomizers? After a year of vaping (primarily penstyles), I finally tried my first EM 801 (bought a kit through the ECF Classifieds). Wow!

It's not call "LR" and I don't know what the ohm rating is, but it is clearly lower resistance than any other penstyle atomizer.

If you do decide to offer the EM 801s, would you get some in the "marble" color to match the two batteries in my EM kit?:D [Hey, if I don't assert my heart's desire, who will?]

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
DonDaBoomVape,

Sure. I will add them to our next order hopefully in a week or so. We just placed an order a couple days back but we'll make sure to get them in for you. We do stock the EM HV 801's already, just not the normal 801's.

Right now we are expanding our product line with each order we place with each manufacturer we deal with. If there is ever anything you would like to see stocked sooner than later then please let us know and we'll put it on the next order. Provided they have them in stock.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Well well, I thought for sure that since we are now limited to only 2 open threads at a time that we would be allowed to edit our post indefinitely. Oh well, so much for keeping updates easy to find......... blah

Anyways

Stock Update:

Rivas back in stock. Black, White, Pink

Riva Cones in stock. All colors

Riva Batteries in stock. All colors

401 Mega carts, 901 carts, 510 carts, and 801 carts back in stock and being added to the store within the hour.

Indulgence Passthroughs back in stock as well as Indulgence 6V extender tubes.

Good supply of Halo also arrived in both 30 and 15 ml bottles.

Coupon Codes Active Right Now: fathersday for 15% off your entire order this weekend.

Site Updates: We have been having major Internet / Email issues this week. We finally have a tech coming out on Monday to upgrade all of our equipment and should be back in full swing by Tuesday. So if there is a delay in our response to emails, this is why. We are doing our best to reply to everyone each time the internet comes back in. This however does NOT affect the store as it's own it's own dedicated server. This only affects our personal internet and emails.

Thanks for your patience and understanding during this upgrade. Again, this does not affect the store at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread