Vaporizing Nicotine for health benefits(ADHD/Memory/etc...)? Where to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HillaryClinton

Feb 23, 2015
NY
Diagnosed here too. Lifelong customer, first time caller. :)
Nicotine seems to help me in regards to taking the edge off of anxiety, but I take a prescribed ADD medication as well.
I vape liquids from 3mg to 6.

IMHO: ADD is both a curse and a gift, and I'd suggest going slow and really identify what affects you and how.
For reading material, the book "Delivered from Distraction" is a great resource.

A gift? Really? Never saw it as one, guess I should read that book...:laugh:

Yeah I went with 6mg since I only ordered one bottle. Still deciding on a mouthpiece part(Clearomizer I think..?)...want something glass but don't wanna spend a lot.

NCCTC

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Hills-Vegas, NC
A gift? Really? Never saw it as one, guess I should read that book...:laugh:

Yeah I went with 6mg since I only ordered one bottle. Still deciding on a mouthpiece part(Clearomizer I think..?)...want something glass but don't wanna spend a lot.

A gift in that we tend to figure things out very quickly, and can hyper-focus on the things we enjoy doing, or do well. Meanwhile, a lot of other things get left undone, or never started - the curse. Plenty of vape shops in NY; though I don't know which area you are in. Go try out hardware and align it with your needs and budget. I was happy with a pen-type starter kit.

HillaryClinton

Feb 23, 2015
NY
A gift in that we tend to figure things out very quickly, and can hyper-focus on the things we enjoy doing, or do well. Meanwhile, a lot of other things get left undone, or never started - the curse. Plenty of vape shops in NY; though I don't know which area you are in. Go try out hardware and align it with your needs and budget. I was happy with a pen-type starter kit.

I can only hyper focus on things like at 2am sadly...lol.

Hey whats the cheapest place for coils on this? Mountain Oak Vapors | ARO II by SMOKtech - Pyrex Glass Bottom Coil Clearomizer

Will Protank 2 coils fit? The place near me sell them in singles for a 1.50.

Decided on that one since its glass but protected by metal...the stores around me are expensive(20 bucks for a protank mini 2...rather go online).

Will these fit it? http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1290_1354&products_id=8473

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread