VaporBeast Vector Variable Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixOrion

Jul 29, 2010
Orlando
I ordered my Vector Variable Volt from vaporbeast late Friday night and it arrived half way across the country by Monday morning:). It looks very nice the chrome one and has been performing well for me. It came with an insert. For everyone wanting to know what it is it says it is a YJ-Lavatube 2.0 probably the third or fourth revision of it though since there was a 1.5 and a 1.5t so it is the fourth revision but called a YJ-Lavatube 2.0 from Young June Technology. It doesn't say it is a L-Rider so I don't know if they make it themselves or they take them and upgrade them or not. It does say though that (We make great upgrade on lavatube 1.5. I can't be certain on the max amps since I can't test but it pushed a dual coil 1.5 ohm. It seemed fine up to 6volts without it seeming that it was defaulting to a lower voltage when turned up it just produced more vapor. I don't think that is good for it though. I bought some 2.0 ohm dual coil carto's with a single hole in them from madvapes. It's more appropriate for the vector variable volt. I had the 2 hole ones from Totally Wicked but they flooded and wasted juice. The one hole ones worked perfectly no burning and no flooding:) from MadVapes. The vector will take ego cones as well and has a drip well that I believe is sealed for the electronics protection. The battery life is great. 18650 battery and they charge quickly. It does have the zombie mode thing. But I think the Chinese actually did it intentionally kind off like a computer standby mode. If you turn it off then turn it on then turn it off, it will be totally off with no zombie mode/or actually standby low power mode/standard voltage mode. Is what it actually is not zombie mode. You gotta remember theirs a lot of tech nerds there in China that think like computers. I get all my juice from vaporrenu got 8 oz. for 40 bucks and an ounce of bubble gum flavoring to mix myself to my liking. I would be afraid of dropping this though. I have heard some say the top part broke off on them but it does seem very solid for what it is. The threads on the battery cap are a little shallow on it the threads on the tube actually go much deeper than what the cap has on it and the shallow cap seem to be it's weakest point just be careful screwing it off and on to not screw up the threads other than that it looks awesome and works very well and is extremely sexy the chrome one with a polished dual coil tank or the even better looking Apollo tank which in my opinion does not perform as well as the dual coil tank with the carto's I describe above, shame too because the appollo tank looks so good on it too with 6ml of juice. Thank you Tim for providing such a quality and good looking PV at a great price and getting it to me so quickly if your looking for a beautiful chrome lavatube mod he's the way to go. Oh the min ohm's on it is 1.3 ohm's and the insert does say that it has a working current of around 4 amps.

Last edited:

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
Sweet PhoenixOrion! VaporBeast is my go to supplier! I love my Vector Variable Volt from them, but broke down and bought a Vmax as well from Vaporbeast. Both are nice units, the Vector is lighter and a bit easier to navigate than the Vmax, although the VMax reminds me more of my Provari! I also just got my Juice order from VaporBeast, and I may have found my new favorite juice supplier! Holy bananas...The Mealon Head is an INCREADABLE VAPE!
http://www.vaporbeast.com/e_liquid_s/1829.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread