• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapor options

Status
Not open for further replies.

notime4nooky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
milton freewater, oregon
I've noticed I've had a hard time tasting the flavors from besteciggy but I think he is working on improving the flavors. I got the rootbeer too and couldn't really taste it.

I got the pumpkin spice today and that stuff is so good. You can definetly taste it. It's great for the holidays. I suggest everyone should try it. It is one of my favs now along with RY4 which I bought online. I don't even need dessert anymore. :p

yeah i know what u mean i got the sampler and all the flavors were weak as hell or just plain nasty. i hate cheap-... chinese juices. my favorite juice vendor by far is still freedomsmokeusa.com... the flavors are awesome they r cheap and u can customize ur juice the way u like it.

10mmshooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2011
WA
I have a tone of besteciggy flavors. None of them are real winners. I bought a bottle of Scull and Crossbones when I got my first kit and it was great. I went back a few weeks ago to get another bottle, it is not the same and kind of sucks. Their flavors are really hit or miss. I bought 2 samples of carmel coffee and they were good. I bought a big bottle that is no good. Most of the flavors really need a double shot of flavoring.

My favorite juice vendor so far is Juicy Vapors. Tons of flavor. Lots of stuff to choose from. Some real fun and funky stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread