Vapor Moon / Saber Touch Website Specials!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Interesting way to do discounts. Makes it a bit interesting.
I know that other sites offer discounts on certain items so I figured I would too. It makes it easier for someone to own a Saber Touch if they have put off getting one. If we do it this way, they won't have to keep searching the Forums for sales or discount contests.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
I think i may have to get the silver gitd saber great price.I was wondering the ship time on that special if i order today when will it ship??
Well, remember, they are all assembled to order. So, usually it will be shipped within 3-5 days. But for specials, normally sooner, most likely Monday it will ship.

Last edited:

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
I've gotten some emails about the GITD Saber Touch featured this time. It the Blue or Silver with the threads showing edition. You can only change the color of the cap... either solid brass or nickel plated. If you want nickel plated, go to our Shopping page to add that feature.

Remember, I only put these Special Of The Week sales for a few days only. And there won't be one running all of the time. So, take advantage of it while it lasts!

Last edited:

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
New Special Of The Week!

The Saber Touch
Purple Metallic Texture

Save $24.00!

3.7v/6v Option (Threads Showing) $85
5v Regulated Option (Threads Showing) $95

You Choose Your Cap Option!
Standard Detailed Brass (or Nickel Plated)
New Turned Polished Brass (or Nickel Plated)

Purple1.jpg

Bradyo

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2010
FLORI-DUHH
I Think outta the three that I OWN THE PURPLE IS MY FAVORITE....SIR I must say you did a great job on those caps..I think you need to do a mini sale at the end of the week hint hint I will have a lil extra coin wanna surprise my mom,her chinese dse 905 took a crap.I was wondering if you could hook a brother up maybe please:)p.s I will get 2 if the price is rite with L/R ATTYS HOW DO THEY HIT HONESTLY??JUST A lil leary about going back to 3.7 after 5 volt vaping..

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Actually, the LR 510's from East Mall are incredible. They really produce a lot of vapor and throat hit. I'm not the biggest fan of 3.7v, but with these atties, they are really incredible for such a small package!
Let me see what I can do as far as the mini special. And I love the Purple Metallic Texture myself! I looks good and has a great feel to it!

Bradyo

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2010
FLORI-DUHH
SEE never hurts to ask but my mom really loves the sparkle black mini..Hint Hint with the nickle plated old style caps,she can't handle the 5volt hit even with a low nic lvl and I really don't want her to go back to smoking 3packs of menthol a day.I know if she goes back to that all that coughing will come back and even worse it's going to kill her and to tell you the truth SIR I MYSELF AM NOT READY FOR HER TO GO YET>>>OR EVER FOR THAT MATTER LOL..

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I Think outta the three that I OWN THE PURPLE IS MY FAVORITE....SIR I must say you did a great job on those caps..I think you need to do a mini sale at the end of the week hint hint I will have a lil extra coin wanna surprise my mom,her chinese dse 905 took a crap.I was wondering if you could hook a brother up maybe please:)p.s I will get 2 if the price is rite with L/R ATTYS HOW DO THEY HIT HONESTLY??JUST A lil leary about going back to 3.7 after 5 volt vaping..

I've used the east5mall LR 510's and it's like nite and day:) From what I've found and heard they are the most resilient of the LR's:) And I second the mini sale:vapor::vapor:
RIMP:evil:

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Since everyone else is throwing out hints I want next weeks special to be Black satin or stardust black, preferably the stardust. Love the Purple just can't afford to buy before the 15th. HINT HINT!!!

I've extended the "Purple ST with Threads Showing" until 9/19/10 Sunday. I've had many requests for this for the same reason... I don't know what color I will put up next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread