Vapor Moon - Other issue : gcdos1963

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcdos1963

May 11, 2014
Lawton, Ok
Company name
Vapor Moon​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
30 September 2014​
How did you contact the supplier
Email​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Other​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
I purchased two Saber Touch mods from Vapor Moon. I began having issues with one of the mods. I sent it to him in early October. He picked it up from post office in mid October. I have contacted him several time via email to check on the repair. He told me his guys would have it back to me "next week." This was early November. I have sent numerous emails since then asking for a status. My emails have gone unanswered. I set up a new Gmail account and contacted him inquiring about purchasing a new mod for my girlfriend. He responded to that email within minutes. I let him know who I was and he quickly began making excuses. His sole focus in the last email conversation from the new email was selling me a new mod. I can supply all of the email conversations. Sir Lawrence has done this kind of disappearing and not responding to other customers. I have spent $500.00 on mods from him. I have no complaints about the quality and reliability of his products. I am very disappointed in the service and broken promises. He is not responding to my emails again. I paid about $150.00 for the mod that he has had in his possession since early October. It is very frustrating.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread