Vapor Juice Mixing- What have you "created" by mixing e-juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartbskts

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Ohio
I currently have one 24 mg flavor I'm not fond of and a bunch of 16 mg I do, so I've been mixing everything with everything (to get a ~19 mg vape).
?? I mix alot of my 30mg juices too- that doesn't make it 60mg- at least I'm pretty sure I would be dead by now if so. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong cuz now I'm gettin a little nervous about this

Midwest Dude

Oct 5, 2010
Indiana
?? I mix alot of my 30mg juices too- that doesn't make it 60mg- at least I'm pretty sure I would be dead by now if so. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong cuz now I'm gettin a little nervous about this

No, you're fine. Mixing 30 with 30 still equals 30... the 30mg just means it's a 3% nicotine concentration in the juice. So mixing those two does not change the concentration. That being said - vape on!

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
BWB Peach is scrumptious but it didn't satisfy my craving (felt more like I had eaten). But I mixed a bit into some plain old PG marlboro-like liquid to make peach tobacco and I love that.

I'm also looking for some non-sweet cocoa or chocolate juice to try mixing into tobacco flavors that don't grab me. A lot of analogs have some cocoa in them and I love BWB Casablanca which has cocoa in it. So I'd like to try cocoa in something like PG Marlboro.

And for the person above me - yeah i see a lot of love for vanilla so I ordered some - glad it's a good mixer too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread