Vapor Flask | Vapor Shark Collaboration Flask - ~$199!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanDVaypes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2014
Austin, TX
We need pictures!

I take it you installed the DNA200 yourself?

What's the max wattage it will give you? Is this the same for VW and TC?

How are you finding the new software controls?
I sure did. I highly don't recommend anyone to try this build. I had to modify the dna200 board which voided my warranty. I also had to modify one 18650 which can be dangerous if not careful. 133 watts is the max in vw and tc mode. Check out my thread in the temperature control forum. You'll see why the warranty is void. It took some skilled micro soldering.

Reactions: Caterpiller

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
Just received my VS/VF today. Beautiful device love the feel and all the new improvements. Kinda bummed that it didn't come with the new tool less battery caps... It has the original slotted ones. Oh well I need a quarter to get into my original VF anyway. Now to see how this finish holds up. It does feel different than my VS RDNA40.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: nelsonm64

V43L1N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
So. MD
Just received my VS/VF today. Beautiful device love the feel and all the new improvements. Kinda bummed that it didn't come with the new tool less battery caps... It has the original slotted ones. Oh well I need a quarter to get into my original VF anyway. Now to see how this finish holds up. It does feel different than my VS RDNA40.

Mine arrived today with the tool-less caps. So nice to have a beater flask for work/travel and not worry about losing my v2.1 blackout! :thumb:

Now to call J-wraps and see if they ever produced a template for the wrap on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread