stefon

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2010
IL
Hardware: Silver Bullet
Battery : 3.6v 2600mah
Atomizer : 510 Lo Resistance
Formula : Mutt's Fire n Ice 18mg 50/50

Slapped on a brand new atomizer dripped a couple drops......Holy smokes (holy vapor)! I didn't think I would be satisfied at 3.7 ever again, but Mutt's Fire n Ice has proved me wrong.

Insane flavor and throat hit. No need to break in the atty, it's all there right away. You will def need to designate an atty just for this liquid. 50/50 seems to be my favorite combo with VaporBomb.

This liquid makes my tongue feel like I just chewed 20 pieces of Big Red gum at once. The addition of ice (menthol) to the concoction makes this vaping experience smooth as can be. The vapor production is out of this world. The flavor is so strong that all my other flavors barely match up. This has become my all day vape. I swear they must be mixing crack in this stuff because it is so addicting. I already ordered 2 more 30/ml of it.

Flavor 12/10
T/Hit 10/10
Vapor 10/10
Over all 11/10

Well done VaporBomb!

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I got this and Cinnabomb and all I can say is WOW!! I wasn't sure how I felt about it but I think it will grow on me. I'm not sure I could use it as an all day vape but I will definitely use it. It sort of perks you up!

Also got their Peach and Artic ice. I knew I'd like the Artic Ice because I love all things mint and menthol, but I am loving the peach!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread