Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
I made my first purchase with VapingMe.com a few weeks ago and they are amazing. They had a CyberMonday sell and I couldn't resist getting new things. They have a nice, easy website, AMAZING prices (without CyberMonday sales prices). The owner, Matthew is wonderful. I contacted him with a few questions before I ordered and he contacted me right back and answered my question. I placed my order, got shipping confirmation soon after and it arrived in a timely manner. Everything was really well packed and arrived safely. There were two things that accidentally got left out and I email Matthew to let him know. Now, we both live in Texas but we are a long ways apart, Texas is a big state after all, and I keep up with the weather, and where he was at, they were having a horrible winter storm...as in whole city's we're shut down!!! Since I knew this was going on where he lived, I knew that he may not be able to get back to me for a few days and I was completely ok with that. When he was able to email me back he let me know that he would send out the missing items that day and he did.

I will ill be a returning customer for sure, not only for the great prices but for the amazing service as well.

(I am in no way affiliated to any vendor. These are just my experiences and opinions)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread