vaping kept me sane for a 30 hour cross country flight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
last week i completed a 30 hour flight from el salvador to africa. none of my connections provided me enough time to exit and return through customs and none of the airports had smoking areas. this would have been one miserable trip had i not quit smoking and had my trusty ego-t by my side. during my short layover in france there was a guy who tried lighting up a smoke as we exited the shuttle to go to the connection terminal only to be confronted by a airport employee informing him he was in a no smoking area after only 2 drags. i laughed inside because his anxiety was very clearly painted on his face. once we were in the terminal hallway leading to our gate i took a drag from my e-cig and he questoned what it was i had. i explained what it was and how there was no smoke. his last words as we went to our respective gates were, man i really need to look into that. i would like to think i may have influenced someone else to find the way of a safer "smoke" or perhaps he forgot all about it when he reached his final destination and was able to finally light up a cigarette.

this event made me realize just one more way e-cigs make life better. i was able to vape for the whole trip without any problems (i made sure to "stealth vape" as i recently found out its called to avoid confrontation.)

yea no kidding lol. i remember plenty of dates where i was driving to pick her up and thought if i had one smoke with all the windows down and not touch the cig once combustion began i would be good. even if I didnt smell like it, which im sure i did, my car still did. ive been overseas for the past 5 months and quit while over here so i am dreading having to know what my car really smells like.

i also just realized "cross country" was not the proper phrase for my thread title lol

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
lol yeah when I read your title I was like where the heck did he go 30 hours cross country. Thought you were flying back and forth from LA to NYC over and over again lol, but thats when I stopped to read the post . Wanted to know what was up lol ;)
yea no kidding lol. i remember plenty of dates where i was driving to pick her up and thought if i had one smoke with all the windows down and not touch the cig once combustion began i would be good. even if I didnt smell like it, which im sure i did, my car still did. ive been overseas for the past 5 months and quit while over here so i am dreading having to know what my car really smells like.

i also just realized "cross country" was not the proper phrase for my thread title lol

i guess thats one way to get people to read your post, make some crap that doesnt make sense for a title yet still intriguing. yea i flew from ny to alaska with a layover in russia lol

no i didnt go to the restroom, i just exhaled into a blanket or held it in until the vapor was gone. it was pretty awesome just sitting in my seat vaping. i kept thinking, man this would suck if i never quit smoking

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Maybe he used one of the Canada Post airplanes, they seem to like to go all over instead of the shortest route to deliver your order. Just sayin'.. :)

Stealth vaping on a plane has made my last two overseas trips bearable. I used to rush out of the airport and re-checkin when I used to smoke.

Glad that vaping kept you sane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread