vaping in 'non-smoking' hotel rooms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagnagan

Jan 23, 2009
Southeast U.S.
I just spent a total of 10 days in three different non-smoking hotel rooms and vaped in all of them. It didn't occur to me that it might set off a smoke alarm, since smoking cigarettes in the past never did. I did use my low-vapor m401s most of the time, just in case my non-vaping roommate might be bothered, although she swore she couldn't smell anything.

I also vaped in the rental car with the windows up, and very stealthily on the plane, in my seat. On the plane I used a mini with a barely damp cart. That satisfied my puffing habit and gave me a little flavor but produced so little vapor it could hardly be called vaping. Really I was just sucking on a metal tube, I guess, like a baby with a pacifier. (It was a nine-hour flight, otherwise I wouldn't have done even that.)

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
I have several smoke detectors in my home and none have gone off so far. As far as vaping in a motel or hotel room I don't know cause I haven't tried that yet since I have not been on vacation since I started vaping. I will soon though since I have been promising my daughter we would go on a small vacation soon. I have got a suggestion though if your worried. Just get a couple of small scented candles and take with you and if the alarms do go off you can always blame it on the candles. I am going to take a couple with me for just such an emergency LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread