• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

vaping friendly bar in AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Didn't read the thread, but just visited Yuma for business and some R&B bar called the top the the "something?" above Da' Boyz Italian place in old town Yuma was cool with it when I asked.
Thanks for that JollyRoger! That'd be Top of the Kress. Top of the Kress - Yuma's Premier R&B Nightclub

@ ShorRoll - Yup, stealth is good but can get you kicked out if you don't just be upfront and ask.

Do update that webpage (and here) with places that are cool with vaping big clouds of vapor. We all want to know where we can go without getting the stink eye or the boot! LOL

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Yes. that is it Hellen!!! They knew exactly what it was and had no problem with it. Some of the other customers gave me the "look" when I was letting of huge plumes of vapor. lol. But no problems from any of them. Course I didn't even bother to ask in the Hilton Garden bar around the corner where I was staying :)

quakereject

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Arizona
Can add the Beaver St brewery to that, as long as your exhale doesn't stink up the place they're perfectly fine with it. I talked to the managers and staff and they've never had a problem with me, but someone was reekin' up the bar with some banana vanilla stuff or somesuch so they do draw the line somewhere.

Oh yeah.. it's in Flagstaff. :) On Beaver St.

Dhileas

ECF Veteran
tilt n kilt by arrowhead mall allow vaping as long as your not sitting at the bar and you blow your vapor away from people

Tilted Kilt is such a crazy venue. lol Although their Shepard's pies are not real Shepard's pies, they're actually very good. Since they use beef and add cheese, I believe they're actually cottage pies. The only place I've been to out here that has authentic Shepard's pies is a famous pub in Tempe, named Fibber Maggie's (sp?).

Adpeig

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Surprise AZ
Tilted Kilt is such a crazy venue. lol Although their Shepard's pies are not real Shepard's pies, they're actually very good. Since they use beef and add cheese, I believe they're actually cottage pies. The only place I've been to out here that has authentic Shepard's pies is a famous pub in Tempe, named Fibber Maggie's (sp?).

i'm not gonna lie.... i go for the girls :p

Dhileas

ECF Veteran
i'm not gonna lie.... i go for the girls :p

lol Right on man. I'm a big fan of Irish cuisine. I actually make a pretty good colcannon. I'm trying to find the time to get everything together for a Mulligan stew, but I've just been lazy.

Oh yeah, Rosie McCaffrey's in Phoenix, has really good food, too! I'd recommend the garlic mussels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread