Vaping Apps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
After reading the recent thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-ios-just-released-id-love-your-feedback.html (for which I am anxiously awaiting the android version!)

It's got me thinking what apps people use and like? Any that stink?

I have a Nexus 7 and a Motorola Electrify M. On Google Play I have downloaded:

Vaper's Toolbox - Hands down an awesome app! Incredibly useful and always gets me to within .2 Ohms + or - It's free and was made by ScottP a member here! If you build coils and don't have this app you are missing out!

........'s - Just like the website, in fact I like it better than the website!

eliquid Recipe Manager Lite - I'm not making my own juice yet but checking out apps and so far this one is better than any other DIY app I've downloaded and deleted.

Tapatalk - To read the forum on my tablet. It works ok, better than trying to use chrome to view the whole website on a 7 inch screen but I much prefer to play on the forum with my laptop.

Android? iOS? Windows? Who's got some good apps?

DebbieBrat

Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Moulton, AL
I've been using Quit Now to track my quitting progress but never thought about looking for a vaping app until I saw your post. I just downloaded Vape by Andy's Apps because it has the same features as Quit Now with another feature to compare what you spend on e-cigs to what you would have spent on analogs. I had a year & a half of trial and error before I finally quit 29 days ago so I'm a long way from the break-even point. It also has a wattage calculator & since I just bought my first vv/vw today that should help me while I'm learning to use it. I haven't started rebuilding yet but I will check out Vaper's Toolbox when I start.

Kapu

Verified Member
Jan 7, 2014
California Uber Alles
Here's what I'm looking for in an app...

Coming from a background in cigars, I have a "diary" app that I can log the cigars that I smoke. It's got a huge database of thousands of cigars and ratings. I can make my own notes and ratings as well. I can also add cigars that are not in the database.

It would be useful to have something similar to rate juices and maybe devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread