• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VapeXpo 2013 Ann Arbor,MI

Status
Not open for further replies.

_abbenormal

May 10, 2012
marshall mi
hello all

well day 1 down... so far been a great show lots of very nice folks many more from last year is great seeing everyone... lots of cool looking things ive seen great support and service you wont find anywhere else... mister-e is funny as always great juices good group of folks he has... dave you rock and fun to vape with... john from okc vapes nice to see and speak with you... now on to day 2... see ya there...

abbe

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
Is that the one that had the booth just inside the door as you walked in? TYVM

If you walked in the door and went straight across the room they had the booth on the back wall.

As soon as you walked in to the left was Mister-E Liquid.

I know both were selling provari's

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
I can google it. That explains the email receipt. I was a bit confused...not too mention WAY too tired this afternoon to think straight ;)

Cool, hope you get everything straightened out with the ProVari. I'm sure they'll take care of you, those guys were awesome

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
I hope so, it fell over on my kitchen table early, early, early this morning and quit working :( My day pretty much went downhill from there.

Yeah that kind of stuff always seems to happen to the expensive mods. Good luck brother. Let me know how it turns out

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
Yeah that kind of stuff always seems to happen to the expensive mods. Good luck brother. Let me know how it turns out

I swapped a few emails with the nice customer service lady from Mr. E-juice and I'm taking the ProVari up to them tomorrow and if they can't figure out the problem, they'll send it in for me to get fixed :)

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
I swapped a few emails with the nice customer service lady from Mr. E-juice and I'm taking the ProVari up to them tomorrow and if they can't figure out the problem, they'll send it in for me to get fixed :)

Good to hear :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread