• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapestock IV in 2014?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
dontknow.gif

dereck

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Sorry for the late reply. We appreciate the enthusiasm for the event! The event has been growing, therin lies the issue. The larger venues that have been contacted that would keep Vapestock on the beach are not vape friendly and we cannot have a non-vaping vape event. We are working on a solution, but honestly have nothing set in stone yet so we cannot make any public announcements. Sorry for the delay, please bear with us as we work on a solution ,if and when we have confirmation of a date and location we will update everyone at that time. Thank you.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
I'm afraid it's not going to happen folks. Times have changed and the days of vaping "parties" has ended. These things have just gotten too big. What set Vapestock apart, in my mind, was the party atmosphere. Any vaping convention today would draw over 2000 people. Now I'm not the person that makes the decisions anymore, it's Dereck, but I'm pretty sure he's not planning it.
There is one in Daytona in early October but I'm pretty sure their in for a big surprise when they see how many people show up vs the size of the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread