Vapesourcing (dot) com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor412017

Apr 5, 2018
Based on negative reviews and thread titles I'd avoid this company like the plague.
Thank you. I will. How about preorder items. I found another site called Gorilla Vapes. I'm wanting the I priv. It hasn't been released in the US yet that Ik of. Heavens gift is 105.00 and its preorder. Is it safe to preorder? Have you heard of Gorilla Vapes?

Reactions: stols001

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Thank you. I will. How about preorder items. I found another site called Gorilla Vapes. I'm wanting the I priv. It hasn't been released in the US yet that Ik of. Heavens gift is 105.00 and its preorder. Is it safe to preorder? Have you heard of Gorilla Vapes?
I have ordered from Gorilla Vapes and found them to be super reliable. On my last order - I had ordered some battery cases with my order and selected a color. They actually called me because they did not want to hold up the rest of my order and they were out of the battery case color I wanted. They ship fast and have outstanding service.

Vapor412017

Apr 5, 2018
I have ordered from Gorilla Vapes and found them to be super reliable. On my last order - I had ordered some battery cases with my order and selected a color. They actually called me because they did not want to hold up the rest of my order and they were out of the battery case color I wanted. They ship fast and have outstanding service.
I think I will give them a try then. Thank you

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread