Vapers March on Washington DC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
It hasn't gotten official blessing by any of the main vaping organizations as of yet. As far as I know.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit to add: I personally am not sure how I feel without any official blessing. :confused: :unsure:

This is what is getting me a bit angry, the approval/blessing of "the main vaping organizations". Since when did we need approval? I understand you want an organized event that sheds positive light on the vaping community, but who put these organizations in charge?

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
The point was that a march would be a foolish move at this point of the game ................

TOTALLY AGREE!!! I think this "protest or march" is jumping the gun. All we know is there are proposed regulations, however, we don't know what most of them are yet.

Continue with calling legislators and law makers, but thousands of people knocking on their front door demanding immediate change to...well we don't really know, isn't going to help at this juncture.

This is almost like Marlon Brando in "The Wild One" where a man asks Brando what are you rebelling against and Brando replies, "Whatcha got?"

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
TOTALLY AGREE!!! I think this "protest or march" is jumping the gun. All we know is there are proposed regulations, however, we don't know what most of them are yet.

Have you been asleep at the Wheel?

FDA Deeming Regulations - Read into the Registry and DONE!
FDA Time Table Published and DONE!

Everything is in Print and out for your reviewing pleasure!

To Soon would have Been 2007 :facepalm:
Almost to late is NOW :ohmy:

Trying every angle I can think of to get
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
in our corner and Maybe get us some Positive Publicity for a change.

You all can sit and wait, I'm self sufficient, but Refuse to give up/in.
:cool:

*note: One Advocate on the Hill is NOT enough!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

We Are Royally Screwed.

No. We are Screwed when People Start to Give Up.

That's what they Want. That's how they've Gotten Away with So Much over the Years. That's what they are Counting On.

Last edited:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
City Hall's & State Capitol's are good for those who can't get to DC. but every single Congressman & Senator has multiple offices across every State. Showing up on the doorstep of each of those pffices would get the message across in a way they can't disregard. The info wouldn't have to filter up through State levels. This is Federal. Our Federal Reps will be making this decision. The protest needs to be aimed at them. City Hall is not going to call McCain, Reid, Pelosi, or anyone else & be effective in voicing what is going on at City Hall. But enough polite, considerate Vapers standing on the sidewalk of every office of each Senator & Congressman will have their aides calling them directly & actually speaking to the Person we want to hear us. Yes, these are no longer in the House. But the House talks to the Senate & the ability to influence is strong. Especially with I Vape, I Vote, I Know Who You Are, & How You Vote Too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread