Vapers advice wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevjns

Jan 25, 2016
Hi

Im buying some new vap stuff and wanted your opinions, I want a ego style for out and about and a small box mod for home. Im not much of a throat hit person so will be using 80/20 or even 100% juice.

Had a kanger subox and topbox kit but fancy a change in brand.

on the ego style im looking at the kanger subvod (but theres no adjustment on it which is a bummer) or getting a ipow2 battry and using a tank on that from the box mod I buy.

In the mods range looking at the Evic vtc mini 75watt, eleaf istick 60 or watt , and the aspire cf sub ohm kit ( looks huge tho)

Temp control isn't a must would rather v voltage and watt only

Cheers guys ive done so much reasech my brain is fried lol

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hi @kevjns

What can I tell you? I follow the scene, I go to the meets and conventions, I buy a lot of stuff. I then give a lot away, of course. :)

My opinion. The iPow is not good. Marginally better than Vision Spinners but not by much. Innokin is where you need to look, probably. CLK/VV v.4

The eVic mini VTC seems a very good mod. The one before it was flaky and many died soon, which was the standard Joyetech let-down. Prior to this Joyetech seemed intent on destroying their good name with model after model of complicated, fragile junk. Man... did they mess up big time. :eek: .. but of course, they never paid the price in such a booming market.

iSticks are short-term, cheap, disposable things. If you can accept them for what they are, go for it.

If you don't want the inflexibility of the subvod, I can't see how you'd be happy with the Aspire CF sub-ohm set-up. There is a market for this stuff (eGo ONE, iJust2) but I always feel they are for people who know what they're getting in to.
I can't say for the US, but my eVic mini was $10 more than the CF subohm battery... I think that tells us how things have moved on.

Reactions: Baditude

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Why not get a Vision Ego Spinner? It has variable voltage and is the typical ego size. These have enjoyed a long good reputation.

E0ssiex.jpg

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Hi

Im buying some new vap stuff and wanted your opinions, I want a ego style for out and about and a small box mod for home. Im not much of a throat hit person so will be using 80/20 or even 100% juice.

Had a kanger subox and topbox kit but fancy a change in brand.

on the ego style im looking at the kanger subvod (but theres no adjustment on it which is a bummer) or getting a ipow2 battry and using a tank on that from the box mod I buy.

In the mods range looking at the Evic vtc mini 75watt, Eleaf istick 60 or watt , and the aspire cf sub ohm kit ( looks huge tho)

Temp control isn't a must would rather v voltage and watt only

Cheers guys ive done so much reasech my brain is fried lol

I have two eVic VTC MINI mods and LOVE them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread