VapeLogic VapeCombo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay Katzir

Verified Member
Oct 15, 2012
Haifa, Israel
Just got VapeStation & VapeCaddy from VapeLogic. i read some very good reviews about this storage solution & its realy that good- not only very functional, but also beutifully shaped, designed & finished & also, has no comparable alternatives.

The reason i'm starting this thread is to tell the support behind this product is the best i encountered, during my two month, 15 vaping product orders, shopping journey (US, GB, israel).

i had many questions before purchase, immedietly after purchase, and before delivery - after a delay in the israeli post office. during all this nagging (more then 20 e-mails), the support person of VapeLogic, havnt got iritated once (and i assure u i can be very irritating) and responded every time in a patient, fully helpfull manner & with a superb willingness to help.

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
Just got VapeStation & VapeCaddy from VapeLogic. i read some very good reviews about this storage solution & its realy that good- not only very functional, but also beutifully shaped, designed & finished & also, has no comparable alternatives.

The reason i'm starting this thread is to tell the support behind this product is the best i encountered, during my two month, 15 vaping product orders, shopping journey (US, GB, israel).

i had many questions before purchase, immedietly after purchase, and before delivery - after a delay in the israeli post office. during all this nagging (more then 20 e-mails), the support person of VapeLogic, havnt got iritated once (and i assure u i can be very irritating) and responded every time in a patient, fully helpfull manner & with a superb willingness to help.

Thanks Shay!
We always aim to please.

Stay safe!!!:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread