AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
18 MG 60 PG/ 40 VG
Introduction
This is the same great juice I got with a different pg vg ratio, higher WTA, and doubled as I reviewed before. 2x this juice is better than Nhalers HV Pear IMHO. Just wish I asked for 3x flavor like I got with Tiger Blood. The flavor is strong here but the flavor is not in your face strong. Think 3x flavor might be what I am looking for. For WTA I think I desribe it the best in my review of Turkish Apricot and Maui Blend. If you want to know what I think about WTA click here. This juicy but is not dry.

For different watts just ask to find your watts uses OHMS law or the link I provided in the how I rate my ejuice.
Numbers signify vapor production. They correspond to the vapor production key here. To see what I find juicy click here.
I used a reo with a 3 ohm atty and 7.4v battery to review this juice at 16 watts.
Conclusion
This juice is way better at 2x. Just think next time I am going to see if they do 3x :p The pear taste is great. I highly recommend this ejuice. Not as good as Vapelicious Maui blend IMHO (which currently is one of my favorite ejuices ever). But for a pear tasting ejuice this juice is amazing. It is better then Vapelicious Turkish Apricot. I feel the WTA better and the juice taste the best at higher wattage but this juice also taste amazing at lower wattage.

Questions
I know that everyone taste ejuice differently, so take my review with a grain of salt. Is anyone mixing this juice with another that gives great results? Like the graph? Please give any feed back on the graph here. Do you like the old style graph I did back here better or the 3 graphs here?

This is a quick review to see my full reviews and to know more what a quick review is click here.
[FONT=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread