Vapegeek.com - Helping Beginner Vapers Be Successful and Avoid Confusion since 2011 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning ECF community! :)

I am Christina Jones, and our business is online at Vapegeek.com. We are a family owned LLC specializing in joyetech eGo's and 510's and are located in College Station, TX. We have been in business since February of this year (2011), but have concentrated on the local community for the most part, and are now ready to build up our online presence.

Our primary focus is on helping beginners start with e-cigarettes. I am pretty internet savvy, and I had a terrible time trying to find "the right" e-cigarette for me, until I met an eGo user in my community one day last September, and she sat down with me and told me exactly what to buy and where to buy it from. I was so relieved to not have to wade through the vast amount of information anymore just to get to the basics. Our stock is limited to only authentic Joyetech eGo and 510 starter kits and accessories, as they are top quality, easy to use and reliable. As I still feel a little like a beginner myself (am approaching my 1 year vape-a-versary!), we are not in a great hurry to expand our product offerings, but to support and encourage the basics first. We want to do one or two things well, and then as our customers needs expand and advance, we will grow with them. We do also make and sell e-liquid as well.

My whole business background has been in customer service and small business ownership. I aim to always be fair and bend over backwards to make sure our customers are satisfied with their purchase and actually USE their purchase. I know that support is a huge thing for new vapers, and I am available for assistance nearly any time of day with questions big or small. Most importantly, I want you to be successful at vaping, so please let me know what I can do for you to help out.

Please, if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to leave a message here (on forum or PM), or you can call or txt me at 979-574-1938 (mobile) or at 1-855-VAPEGEEK, or you can email vapegeek@gmail.com, skype me (vapegeek), Yahoo me (also vapegeek) or chat with live help on vapegeek.com. I am limited a little bit on Fridays and Saturdays, but am very reachable the rest of the time. Feel free to get in touch! And also, please, if you experience any problems with the website - again, no matter how small - please do let me know!

I realize you have a billion choices on where to purchase your e-cigarettes, but I hope that with our personal help and service, it will make the process less daunting for you. Hope to hear from you soon!

Christina :)
Please join us on Facebook and Twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread