Vapefest was cold... but thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindtwist69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
I mean temperature cold, that room was freezing. I want to give a couple of thank you's out to people, and if I don't mention you, don't feel hurt or stung my brain still isn't working correctly yet, but I'm sure Queen and Mike will both chime in with some others as well, since all three of us talked with different people:

DW - has to get my first shout out, he was there to help us with everything, and I do mean everything that we could possibly need including taking our banners back home with him to mail back to us. Thanks for everything DW, even if you are a little scary in a robe.

Spikey - Thank you for putting this show on, it was amazingly done, and I know you'll find a hundred things you think didn't go right, but on friday night at 3am when you were reading the paper after the story came out, everything seemed to have just fit perfectly.

Val - Thanks for your help with the bags, wearing our t-shirt, hanging out at the table etc.

Tink - thanks for sitting at our table with us damn near thru everything even though we were busy, and also thanks for being such a good sport about the ipod I know you really wanted to win.

April - thanks for wearing the t-shirt (even though you bought a shirt especially to wear that day) and for making us drinks at night, your wonderful and vapefest would have shined much less without you.

Treece and Julie - FINALLY I got to put faces to names and after all the time we've spent talking it was great to finally meet both of you. Thank you for all both of you did during vapefest to help people understand what was going on.

Cheryl and Huey - thank you for holding firm and holding our table down, being next to you all was the best in the world, I waited impatiently for months for a chance to see you and the time dwindled way too quickly. Sorry again Cheryl for throwing you to the floor.

JKbonin - thanks for .. well not being an ... in person lol. Your a great guy with a lot of passion for this industry. Also thanks for being willing to take a chance on a "different" supplier.
smile.gif

Grimmgreen and CaseyPS - Ever since the last vapefest where I saw the "interview with Casey from PS" I wanted to sit down and hang out with you two. Thanks for that opportunity. You two made one evening I'll never forget, and grimm.... your bed was beyond warm.. err or was that casey's bed. nvm.

Pink and her husband and all the customers that came to see us - this vapefest was about you all, and I hope we were able to impart that a little. We wanted to get a chance to talk to all of you. If you feel we didn't talk enough (my god who ever says that about me) than you all have our cards inside those bags we passed out. There is our toll free 866 number on there for you to call us!

and last, but always first in my mind is Queen and Mike - without you two I couldn't have done this in any way shape or form as well we did. You to helped me with every little item so we could turn this into a great booth, from the brochures to the scratch off tickets to the shirts and jersey's. Thank you both for keeping me sane (if tired :toast: )

Vapefest was NOT about selling product in my mind. It was and will continue to be a rekindling of friendships and partnerships between the members of the community. Can't wait for the next one.

:D

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread