VapeDudes

Status
Not open for further replies.

socalfisher

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
SoCal
Order placed 8/22 tracking sent 8/25. Still unable to track anything. Even called the post office. Post office said that this tracking number is invalid. Now this is the 1st time I have ordered from this company and also probably the last. I would suggest that this supplier remove the priority shipping costs due to extended lead time.

I have written them on 2 counts as of now with no reply. Very upsetting when you hear the hype and turns sour. If I could hear a response from them I may change my mind, but until then my opinion stays. I have shipped/received many things with priority mail throughout the US (1-3 days Max) with tracking available the end of business day. These suppliers are using 3rd party carriers just to save a buck. Add $5 for the box and ship from an actual post office.

socalfisher

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
SoCal
Guess that since they use a 3rd party not all shipping notifications are sent to usps. You actually have to use stamps.com. Other then that I have gotten the juice. I must say either my side or site side had the issue of contacting them but have finally been resolved.

Would like to clarify that customer service is great and have a returning customer.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread