Status
Not open for further replies.

amort

Unregistered Supplier
May 9, 2012
Florida
www.vapeape.com
VapeApe Soft Opening Contest :)

Hey ECF! This is Adam from VapeApe. We have been working hard for months formulating flavors and making sure they were just right! We are just about ready for a soft opening and to celebrate we wanted to give away 1020 10ml bottles of our liquids for free! We work hard to make sure each flavor is just right and shows the love we have for our product.

All of our e-liquids are 100% made in America. Each batch is made to order so you know it hasn't been sitting on a shelf for months! So how do you win? Easy! I swear it is!

Just post a picture or joke that makes us laugh. (keep it pg-13 please )

Rules:
3 entries per person
contest will last until midnight EST Saturday the 18th
winners will be chosen at random

Prizes:
10 winners will receive ONE TWO 10ml bottle in their choice of flavor and strength!

We are constantly expanding our line up of flavors but here is a current list you will be able to choose from

Butterscotch
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Balls of fire (cinnamon)
Granny Apple
Peach
Strawberry Watermelon Bubblegum
Peppermint Patty
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Electric Watermelon
Grape juice

That's it! Get your entries in and good luck everybody!

And the winners are......
Post# - Name
8 - Weinner
14 - davelog
20 - hamgod
29 - odium
34 - spacekitty
47 - Debadoo
52 - thehangdude
64 - lettucehead
72 - Reddhott
82 - MrsCasey

Congratulations all winners! Please PM me your details of two flavors you would like to try and your address :)

Last edited:

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
3rd is a tie - I LOVE LOVE LOVE apple juices, have had the most luck with them. So am intrigued to try your granny apple. BUT I also can't resist trying a new grape juice either, love the flavor of grape but it's hard to find a good grape juice!! I have one fav that is with menthol and another which is pretty good, but still looking for that one that is perfect!!

Venusjade

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2011
Orlando
Post #1

funny-pictures-1.jpg-5.jpg

weinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2012
ohio :-(
Little Johnny was sitting in class doing math problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question, "Johnny, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one with your gun, how many would be left?" "None," replied Johnny, "cause the rest would fly away." "Well, the answer is four," said the teacher, "but I like the way you're thinking.

".Little Johnny says, "I have a question for you. If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one was licking her cone, the second was biting her cone and the third was sucking her cone, which one is married?"."Well," said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone."

."No," said Little Johnny, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you're thinking."

weinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2012
A man sat down at a bar and told the bartender, "I bet you three hundred dollars that I can pee into the cup all the way over there on the other side of the bar and not miss a single drop.".The bartender said, "There is no way you can do that. Sure, I'll bet you three hundred dollars.".The man then begins to undo his pants and begins ...... . He starts ...... all over the bar, spraying on the bottles and the bartender, not making a single drop in the cup..The bartender starts smiling and laughing and says, "That's it, you owe me three hundred dollars.".The man then gets up and walks over to the pool table and starts laughing and shaking hands with the men standing there. He walks back to bar, sits down and starts laughing at the bartender and hands him the money..The bartender asks, "Why are you laughing? You just lost the bet.".The man said, "I'm laughing because I bet those guys over there one thousand dollars that I could pee all over you and your bar and you would still be laughing when I was done."

weinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2012
I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately.needed to pass gas. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my.gas with the beat of the music.

.After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my coffee,.and noticed that everybody was staring at me....

.Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Congrats on your opening, and welcome to ECF!! Thanks for the contest!!

Post 1

A fellow decides to take off early from work and go drinking. He stays until the bar closes at 2am, at which time he is extremely drunk. When he enters his house, he doesn't want to wake anyone, so he takes off his shoes and starts tip-toeing up the stairs. Half-way up the stairs, he falls over backwards and lands flat on his rear end.

That wouldn't have been so bad, except that he had couple of empty pint bottles in his back pockets, and they broke, and the broken glass carved up his buttocks terribly. But,he was so drunk that he didn't know he was hurt. A few minutes later, as he was undressing, he noticed blood,so he checked himself out in the mirror, and, sure enough, his behind was cut up something terrible. Well, he repaired the damage as best he could under the circumstances, and he went to bed.

The next morning, his head was hurting, and his rear was hurting, and he was hunkering under the covers trying to think up some good story, when his wife came into the bedroom.

"Well, you really tied one on last night," she said. "Where'd you go?" "I worked late," he said, "and I stopped off for a couple of beers."

"A couple of beers? That's a laugh," she replied, "You got plastered last night. Where the heck did you go?"

"What makes you so sure I got drunk last night,anyway?"

"Well," she replied, "my first big clue was when I got up this morning and found a bunch of band-aids stuck to the mirror."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread