VapeApe - Premium American Made E-Liquid - Grand Opening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amort

Unregistered Supplier
May 9, 2012
Florida
www.vapeape.com
It's been a long 6 months but we are finally ready to open our doors for customers! Thanks to all those that participated in our contest. Everyone's winnings are in the mail that contacted us! :) So now it is time to start taking orders. We are working on completing our website and hope to have it done in the next couple of weeks and approved by ECF :)

So for now we are offering a huge discount to ECF members that get in early! Our website will sell 1oz bottles of all of our flavors for $15, but for this limited time through ECF you will be able to purchase them for $11 a bottle and only $2.50 flat shipping!

A bit about us: We are a small team of two working out of sunny Central Florida. We have been vaping for over 2 years and wanted to give something back to the community in the form of awesome juice and making sure customers get what they want :) While we can't give all of our secrets out, we can tell you that our nicotine is sourced from a very well known supplier in Southern Florida, our PG/VG and bottles are source out of a well known supplier in Central Florida, and our flavors are sourced from California :) (We'd source them from Florida too but we haven't heard of a good supplier down here lol)

Now on to the juicy part! FLAVORS!

ALL 1oz BOTTLES ARE $11 FOR A SHORT TIME!

Blueberry Cupcake
Butterscotch
Chocolate Strawberry
Cotton Candy Lemon Blueberry
Granny Apple
Grape Juice
Juicy Peach
Peppermint Patty
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Strawberry Watermelon Bubblegum
Watermelon

Balls of Fire (Cinnamon) - My personal favorite and on super sale for $10 a bottle!!!!
:blink:

More flavors are in the work but as always we want to make sure they are perfect before being released into the world!

Now the boring disclaimers, I know everyone hates them but please read because they are important!!!!!

All liquids are brought to life after you order, nothing is sitting on a shelf waiting for you. Please allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed and created, weekends are not included in this time. We test all of our flavors at 70/30 pg/vg we offer as much VG as you like and that we can fit into the bottle, but do not guarantee that this will create the best flavor. Most of our flavors taste delicious from the moment they are born, but many will get better and stronger after a short steeping time. We offer up to a maximum of 36mg strength, as well as 0mg flavoring. WARNING: Nicotine is a poison and only order 36mg if you are 100% sure that you are able to take such a strong nicotine content. For most people 12-18mg is more than enough.

Please pm us your orders and we will give you information on how to pay through PM. Include your Shipping Address and Email Address so that we are able to email you tracking information! Also please put "MY Order" in the subject of your PM.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I received two flavors from Vape Ape in the mail this week. Here is my first take on them.

Watermelon - At 3.7 volts in a 2.0 ohm Boge, The flavor is slightly muted. It is a hard candy type of watermelon. Sweet, with a good cloud of vapor, and a mild throat hit. When I up the voltage to 4.0 volts, the flavor is intensified. It really comes alive. This is a good watermelon.

Grape Juice - As its name implies, this resembles a grape juice. Very much like Welch's, it has a good grape flavor. It is sweet, but not oversweetened. There is plenty of flavor in this ejuice, even at lower voltage. This is probably the best grape flavor I have tried.

Thank you Vape Ape for your good juices. I wish you luck in your future, and hope you come up with a good tobacco line soon.

amort

Unregistered Supplier
May 9, 2012
Florida
www.vapeape.com
I received two flavors from Vape Ape in the mail this week. Here is my first take on them.

Watermelon - At 3.7 volts in a 2.0 ohm Boge, The flavor is slightly muted. It is a hard candy type of watermelon. Sweet, with a good cloud of vapor, and a mild throat hit. When I up the voltage to 4.0 volts, the flavor is intensified. It really comes alive. This is a good watermelon.

Grape Juice - As its name implies, this resembles a grape juice. Very much like Welch's, it has a good grape flavor. It is sweet, but not oversweetened. There is plenty of flavor in this ejuice, even at lower voltage. This is probably the best grape flavor I have tried.

Thank you Vape Ape for your good juices. I wish you luck in your future, and hope you come up with a good tobacco line soon.

Thanks thehangdude! Glad your liquid made it to you well :) Our flavors will intensify as they steep :) Remember these are fresh and made as ordered so they taste good now but just wait for the full flavor! We are working on tobacco, its a very tricky beast to tackle. Research and Development is much harder on tobacco flavors.

Odium: Your liquid was the first one out, you should receive it any time now :)

My favorite two flavors right now are our Balls of Fire and Peppermint Patty. We really made the Cinnamon strong in the Balls of Fire, so be prepared for a wall of red hots :)

Everyone wish us luck, looks like the hurricane coming up has turned and won't hit us as hard, so all those that placed orders over the weekend, your packages should go out Monday without delay!

VapeApe

amort

Unregistered Supplier
May 9, 2012
Florida
www.vapeape.com
Good morning all! For those that have received their orders and winnings please feel free to post your reviews in this thread or in the E-liquid reviews forum. We appreciate all the positive feedback we have received so far :)

Also remember we still have all of our 1oz (aprrox 31ml) bottles on sale for $11 and Cinnamon is on sale for $10 with a flat shipping fee of $2.50

VapeApe

amort

Unregistered Supplier
May 9, 2012
Florida
www.vapeape.com
I got 2 bottles in the mail on Friday - Strawberry Banana Smoothie and Peppermint Patty. The SBS was good, but the Peppermint Patty is STELLAR. Absolutely faithful recreation. Very well done! PM incoming today to order!

Thanks Davelog! I keep saying I am torn between Peppermint Patty or Balls of Fire for my two favorite flavors. Maybe I will just mix them and go cheesy calling it Fire & Ice! Those two are just delicious! If I had known vaping could be this tasty when I started 2 years ago I might have been broke with all the flavors I would have ordered! hehe :)

As for the Strawberry Banana smoothie, let it sit for another week :) The flavor is kind of hit or miss no matter what. We are using a candy banana flavor and when mixed correctly with strawberry it makes it taste just like a real Strawberry Banana Smoothie. But I have found out that Banana flavoring is either love or hate. I am not a fan of bananas really and I love this smoothie flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread