Vape wild or mech sauce??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
I want to try Mech Sauce but their site isn't very mobile friendly. :(

Still working my way through my VW samples. Haven't got to the desserts yet.
That's the reason I haven't ordered Mech Sauce yet. But Vape Wild hasn't let me down yet. Also, VW is 2 hours from me so I get next day delivery if I order early enough.

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2015
I like both of their cotton candy flavors Circus Face and Athena. Athena being the closest to cotton candy. Goat Gravy is nice too but Berry Sabatoge is insanely good. Especially from a good dripper. I'd say try a couple out. For the price, you can't go wrong. But they are a small company and will take a week or so to get your order shipped. Once you've got em though and they're nice and steeped you'll see that they are worth the wait. At least I did.

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
From Vape Wild, I like the rice krispies treat flavor (can't recall the name off the top of my head) and Tiramisu. I have not gotten any eliquids from Vape Wild that were unvapable, either for myself or my daughter. My daughter has not mentioned any "stand out" flavors, but she enjoys the flavors I have gotten for her, and does not complain when I tell her I have put in an order - between work, caring for my grandson, who has autism, and trying to have a social life, she pretty much leaves the vape orders to me. I will be putting another order in when they have the holiday flavors that they are working on available. They have already announced Pumpkin Spice Latte, so I can't wait to see what else they come up with.

We are slowly making our way through our first order from Mech Sauce, and our second should be delivered today - I hope. So far, I have tried Hades, Blue Tentacle, Apollo's Nectar, and I am currently vaping Mech Sauce, and thoroughly enjoy them all. I still have a few more to go through, and so does my daughter. For our second order, I ordered a few that my daughter and I both enjoyed out of the first order, along with a few different flavors to try.

My daughter's face fell when I told her that Mech Sauce had raised their prices. The price raise was not enough for me to stop ordering - $3.99 for 15 ml is not all that bad, and our second order shipped within 2 days instead of a week like the first.

Both vendors are very much worth trying.

GrandSam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
Tried both, love both. Here are my favorites:

VW:
-On Cloud Custard (This one brings about vapors tongue pretty fast, as do many custards)
-Smurf Cake (Probably my favorite blueberry dessert vape, to date. Be aware, those who like this, usually love it, those who dislike it, usually hate it)
S+C2 (More strawberry than cream)

Mech Sauce:
-Empress Milk (By far, my favorite juice from either vendor)
-Blue Tentacles
-Smurf Murder
-Galaxy Guts (A must try)

Reactions: Vapin Dave

cigzag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Northern Indiana
12065623_1082291441796026_7766132850810130534_n.jpg

Reactions: MaxwellPink

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
Haven't tried Mech Sauce but Circus Bear, and Smurf Cake both are very good! I really enjoyed Peaché Guavara it's was a freebie bottle and loved Wrecking Ball. My nephew really liked the Birthday Cake.

Mt Baker Vapor is my other online company that I been ordering from the longest. Too many to mention but Berry Creamy and Thawed Sauce are my 2 favorites from them.

I might look into trying Mech Sauce soon as I love trying different companies and flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread