Vape shops in and around Las Vegas, NV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddrhodes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
United States
I'm headed out to LV next Thursday to see my sister who lives out there. I know Pink Spot is in Vegas but was wondering if there were any "must see" places? I'll be packing up my ProVari and my ego batts for backups, along with an assortment of tanks to get me through the trip. Any suggestions are appreciated, we have two afternoons that are basically open so I can hit a few of them. Thanks and happy Sunday!

Best,
Todd

BostonJim

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Las Vegas
Too many shops in town for me to run around comparing each other. I use Vapor Emporium the most. The prices are a bit high, but being a B&M and having a large selection for the average vaper allows me to accept the mark-up. I like their RY4 and that is really the only thing I buy. They are nice and polite when I browse when I go there to get my juice. Its gotten to the point where I use them primarily as a first stop before I go online.

There are a couple in China Town, but I can't really remember too much about them, its been months since I went on a VapeShop quest.

Now for the main reason I posted....

6 to 5 blackJack is a rip off. you are getting hosed, DON"T PLAY 6to5. If they don't pay 3to2 move on. I could go on and on but decorum prohibits me from doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread