bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon

John Mcane

Jul 8, 2015
How many times are you going to ask this same question? Are you unable to find your own previous threads on the topic? Or do you just not like the answers you have received in those threads, so you've decided to ask it again in hopes of getting a different answer every time?

Vape kits | E-Cigarette Forum
Vape starter kits | E-Cigarette Forum
Vape premium kits | E-Cigarette Forum
Best vape Kit | E-Cigarette Forum
Vape pen kit | E-Cigarette Forum
You your answers are good it's just I'm trying to find a pen kit not a mod kit or something big I want a pen with those description

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
You your answers are good it's just I'm trying to find a pen kit not a mod kit or something big I want a pen with those description
Let me tell you a secret then, they all do the same thing: push the button and vape. They come in either fixed- or variable-voltage, in a small handful of different mAh capacities (aka battery life.) Just pick one in the price range that fits your budget, as they're all pretty much the same, and do make sure it's from a reputable brand like Kanger, Joyetech, Vision, or Aspire, and not one of those ones that comes in the blister-pack for 9.99 at the gas station or 7-Eleven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread