Vape Mail; I can't win for losing

Status
Not open for further replies.

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
I doubt the school would get involved, since the problem occurred off the property. However, you could contact the police officer assigned to the school, and he or she could team up with the postmaster with an education on the penalties project.

Hi, 0mg!

You might be right, but it really depends on the school district involved. Around here, kids can easily get into trouble for things that happen at the bus stop, and the principals do step in (at least for a conference) when they hear of something happening on the way to or from school. You are right that they may not want to touch anything that happened "on the way to the bus stop", but they should at least be able to give names (or give the police the names of the kids caught on camera). If they are sought in a criminal act (which this is) the school can't pretend they don't know who the kids are if they are enrolled there, and they can't (AFAIK) refuse to provide that info to the police in a felony investigation. My guess would be that the principal knows these guys by sight.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
6 months ago I told myself to go get a PO box. But I didn't listen to "me" :( Before I order one more thing, I will have a PO box.

I leave for work at around 4:00 am, so i'm not around to see these kids that stole from me. I've half a mind to just go door to door with the photos and ask "Do these kids live here? " Would I get in trouble for doing that?

Let the authorities handle it, chances are they may have wacko parents who get upset with you for accusing their little Timmy.

Steelgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Houston, Tx
Update: unbelievably I got the package returned to my mailbox. Torn up pretty good but my new Crown Sub tank was inside its sturdy packaging. I really don't have the patience to watch the vid for hours on end to see exactly who returned it. My feeling is that the mom found it in the girls back pack and brought it back.

I noticed on vid that the mom has been going with the kids to the bus a few times anyway.

Super irresponsible mom to let her two little kids go to bus stop nearly 30 min before bus comes. They are about 7 and 8 I'd guess.

Alls well that ends well. And I DID get a PO BOX :) so at least that's done !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread