Vape extremely hard to pull through, even with new tank

wafflehacker

Oct 22, 2023
So I noticed recently, I have to pull EXTREMELY hard to get a hit off of my vaporesso Zero S. I ended up getting a new pod, thinking it may be the pod or the coil. (The pods come with the coil in them already), but even with a new pod (tank), I still have to pull extremely hard to get a hit. I've made sure it's fully charged and it's the same issue.

I've been looking around, and every solution says it's the tank or the coil. But when I replaced those, it's the same issue.

What could be causing this and how can I fix?

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Welcome to ECF, wafflehacker. I was going to suggest that maybe the mouth piece was plugged up or something, but I looked at some pictures of that device and it appears the mouth piece is part of the coil/tank combo so that's probably not the problem. BTW, the pod is the device with the battery and electronics, and the coil/tank is the replaceable part with the e-liquid. Good luck.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    @wafflehacker it sounds as though you're a DTL (Direct To Lung) style vaper and your Vaporesso ZERO S is more for MTL (Mouth To Lung) style.

If so, no matter what coil you use you'll never be able to sort things out to your liking.

Only option is to change your setup to something that will suit you.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 5, 2009
    Chino California
    The Vaporesso luxe x Pro .4 Ohm or .6 Ohm Mesh Coil is definitely a DTL although they call it a RDTL

Great device I'm 100% happy with it.
    Though I tried to save money and matched a Empty Pod with a .4 Ohm coil and it's slightly tighter draw than the built in Mesh Pod. Sigh.. Bought just bough 6 of the the .4 Ohm Mesh Coil Pods (Non replaceable Coil) from a chinese company for $3.50 delivered and when it arrives I'll be a happy camper.

Users who are viewing this thread