Vape Anywere and Anytime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrodus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Midwest
I have one of "THOSE" friends that many of us are familiar with.
He is my age (over 60) and enjoys creating Huge Vapor Clouds in public
in order to "stir up the pot"...You know the type
:)

One day while driving down the highway...a cop slowly passed us and
my friend seized the opportunity...He looked over at the cop and blew
a HUGE Vapor Cloud.

Well...my friend got his wish...The cop pulled us over and questioned him
about what he was doing and my friend told him it was an E-cigarette.
The cop asked him how can he (the cop) know that the liquid doesn't
contain (you know what)? My friend replied...Your going to have to
trust me on that point.

Well...that was the wrong thing to say to this cop..."Get out of the car"
My friend replied...OK but I should tell you that I am carrying a gun
and I have "Right to Carry"

Well...GAME ON :ohmy:

The cop replied...Maybe I should take you down to the station and work
things out there...My friend replied...COOL, my attorney's office is only
about 10 minutes from there.

Bottom line...He let us go

I vape Anywhere and Anytime I want to...However, sometimes I just choose
not to vape here or there.

PS: I often tell my friend...If you want to stir up the pot in public
and create a big scene...its OK with me...I just don't want to participate
:p

EDIT
If you are ever at a store in the St Louis, MO area
and see an older guy up front in the check out lane
blowing vapor clouds...The guy standing next to him
wearing a Fedora hat...That's me
:2cool:

Last edited:

Serianna

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
San Diego
In the near year that I have been vaping I have not once been told to not do it. I vape when I feel the urge to, which is quite often. Every store I go to, every restaurant etc. I have a habit from when I was on analogs to hold it in until any visible trace is gone, and I have kept that habit. I figure if no one see's the visible signs, then no one can complain about my minty breath.

That being said, my being allowed to vape is not going to be up for discussion though, I really don't give a damn what anyone else thinks. I am 30, been through hell and back, and just don't feel like wasting the effort to care what others think any longer.

Petrodus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Midwest
When I blow a big cloud of vapor, say in a store, I immediately put my ecig away in a coat pocket. If somebody says something about the cloud around my head, I show them my empty hands. They don't get that.
Oh, that sounds like FUN...I just have to try that out.
Can't wait to see the "puzzled looks" on their faces

OK...I'm busted...Sometimes I enjoy "stirring up the pot"
but its all in fun :p

Last edited:

StartLifeEndLife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Chicago
I just started a month ago and have a tiny blu. I'm in college at a chicago school. I don't vape in class but I do vape in the hallways. At first I wouldn't do it when others are around but more and more I do it in front of people. I notice some looks but no comments. And I'm working on my stealth vape. The blu is so small it can hide in my hand with led covered, but I'm not in the habit of relasing an invisible vapor from holding it in yet.

When I upgrade to some thing bigger (read as soon as I freakin can) ill truly find out how ballsy I am.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

metalhd

Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
A, A
I vape inconspicuously anywhere I choose to. I don't feel any need to "stir the pot". I don't vape in church, it would just feel weird, however I do vape in class " with my professor's blessing " . Discretionary respect of other peoples feelings about vaping, will only help to enhance positive public opinion about it.

VAPE ON:vapor:

StartLifeEndLife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Chicago
I vape inconspicuously anywhere I choose to. I don't feel any need to "stir the pot". I don't vape in church, it would just feel weird, however I do vape in class " with my professor's blessing " . Discretionary respect of other peoples feelings about vaping, will only help to enhance positive public opinion about it.

VAPE ON:vapor:

Wow I'm impressed. I would love to vape in class but not sure how that convo would go. What's your success rate when you ask? And how bad does it go if they say no? (If that happens to you)

metalhd

Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
A, A
Wow I'm impressed. I would love to vape in class but not sure how that convo would go. What's your success rate when you ask? And how bad does it go if they say no? (If that happens to you)

I only vape in his class. He was there when I took my first "puff" for lack of a better word, of a pv. By the beginning of the next week, I had Quit analogs. So I asked him if I could vape in class and he said yes.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
I vape loud and proud anywhere and everywhere I can. Like the Op, within reason of course.. I don't blow vape in children's faces or vape in church.

I do love using my huge Lavatube with a 2.5 ml Vision with bright green or blue LED. Wal-mart, Restaurants, Hospitals most places smoking is banned I never have problems with. If anyone asks me about it, they never tell me I cannot use it after they know what it is.

I had to go to a court building a few days ago. The cop at the metal detector asked me what that big thing was I was putting in the tray. I told him about the e-cig and demonstrated it. I made a huge cloud of vapor. I told him about this thing keeping me from smoking since last March and how it was the only thing in 22 years that worked. He said he was impressed and it was very cool. This cop looked to be about in his 60's. I'm 43. I vaped all over that court building with no problems. This was not a small court house. This was THE New Orleans government building in Gretna - New Orleans's main court house.

I am having t-shirts made up with big 3 inch letters that says, "I dare you to - Ask me about my E-Cig ! ". Not for "stirring the pot" but to call attention to smokers that yes, this thing can work, it does satisfy and can save your life if you would give it a chance.

meems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2010
Ohio
I always have my PV in my hand..so walking thru the mall or whatever...first they see the vapor..do a double take, immediately look to the hands, see the ecig & the light bulb goes off. The other day my DH says, "you were vaping right in front of the police officer"..I said.."so? It's not illegal, should I be acting like it is?" We do not have non vaping laws here. I can guarantee my watermelon juice is much less obnoxious than most any perfume!

StartLifeEndLife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Chicago
I only vape in his class. He was there when I took my first "puff" for lack of a better word, of a pv. By the beginning of the next week, I had Quit analogs. So I asked him if I could vape in class and he said yes.

Ah, I see. I have one high level philosophy class this semester that only has like 8 people in it...so imma try that class first. First by getting the students behind it, then ask the professor. This way, if it goes to a class vote I win lol

Airbrusher

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2010
Garden Grove, Ca.
I vape any and everywhere.. I don't hold back or stealth, I just act like a normal human being. I get pulled over by the police quite a bit buts that's from my ties from doing CTS Decon and they wanna see what I am up too. More then a few cops have had the "edgumacation" on the PV. I got my brother in law to vape using my older stuff and he gets freaked out when we all go to dinner and I sit back and vape at the table. So till he calms down I walk outside with him.
Only twice have I ever been "assaulted" about vaping and both times were civilian knuckleheads who got an earful from me. If you want a poster boy for public speech of the PV I am not him.

metalhd

Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
A, A
Ah, I see. I have one high level philosophy class this semester that only has like 8 people in it...so imma try that class first. First by getting the students behind it, then ask the professor. This way, if it goes to a class vote I win lol

Sounds like a good plan, good luck!

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
Like some of the others I vape wherever I happen to be.
I have not been asked to stop or told I cannot vape in most places except for one zumba class. They allowed me to vape at every class I attended and suddenly objected to it as "dangerous to others."
Which is a load of crap.
I have vaped in the hospital during an 8 day stay while attending meetings to ban vaping and every place most of us go during a day spent running errands.
I refuse to look like I'm doing something wrong, which is the same attitude I had when smoking since it is still legal.
C.B.

michael dubya

Moved On
Jan 29, 2012
great britain
  • Deleted by uba egar320

Petrodus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Midwest
I have been breathing out carbon dioxide now for 42 years and no one has said a thing about it.I don't know how i've been getting away with it all this time. I have been thinking about stopping but i am unsure how to go about it.I tried kicking the habit a while back and it lasted for just a short period,i turned purple! I found doing it under water works best, though i can't do it for long.If anyone can help me with this terrible affliction i would be most grateful. I need to stop polluting the atmosphere with this stuff before it is too late. Hehehe!!!!! Arrrggggggg were all going to die!!!
Oh that is just too funny :laugh:
I'm sure several of us will find an opportunity to slip what you said
into a conversation
:thumbs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread