Vandy Vape Kylin 2 RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonie75

Nov 16, 2018
Vandy Vape Kylin 2 RTA with redesigned airflow and build deck. Smooth airflow with amazing flavor. Single or dual coil build . I have had no leaking issues at all. Comes with 2 glass tanks straight 3ml glass and 5 ml bubble glass, spare o rings and grub screws. Allen key tool 2 Ni80 triple core Fused Clapton coils, 2 drip tips and coil lead cutting tool. If you are a fan of the original Kylin you will love the Kylin 2. Highly recommend this RTA. This is my opinion on the new version. A lot better then the original version. I have really been enjoying it. Haven't tried a single coil build yet. Been using it with the included coils.

Last edited:
Reactions: VapourFlavour

Spoonie75

Nov 16, 2018
Sorry new to the forum thing. When a new RDA, Tank or mod comes out or thinking about get one I do goggle search to see what people think about them, and this forum comes up a lot. Just thought it might help some people. I didn't mean to make it sound like an ad or anything. Thought maybe might help someone looking for info or something.

Reactions: RudeRoo

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Sorry new to the forum thing. When a new RDA, Tank or mod comes out or thinking about get one I do goggle search to see what people think about them, and this forum comes up a lot. Just thought it might help some people. I didn't mean to make it sound like an ad or anything. Thought maybe might help someone looking for info or something.
You’re not wrong. The place is a great repository of vaping knowledge, and one of the biggest ecig sites in the world. As such though there is a continuous influx of spammers trying to flog their stuff. The irony is being an official seller isn’t even difficult or expensive. None the less it seems to happen constantly. You merely happened to sound just like one. No harm no foul.

Welcome to the fourm though :)
It’s a great place to ask questions if you have any. There are bountiful numbers of bored olds such as myself that spend most of their time here just doing that

Spoonie75

Nov 16, 2018
Thanks. I've been vaping for about 3 and half years so usually just look up stuff I'm thinking about getting and would rather hear from actual people that actually have or tried them. I still watch reviews on YouTube and stuff to get an idea but want don't make my decision based off that. They will tell you anything you want to hear if they are getting paid.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Thanks. I've been vaping for about 3 and half years so usually just look up stuff I'm thinking about getting and would rather hear from actual people that actually have or tried them. I still watch reviews on YouTube and stuff to get an idea but want don't make my decision based off that. They will tell you anything you want to hear if they are getting paid.
Some are better than others. The trick is finding them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread