VANDY VAPE BONZA V1.5 RDA [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrvertigo73

Nov 22, 2018
I've been enjoying it but I find the build deck to be a bit of a pain honestly, especially for dual coil builds which it is designed for... just too fiddly, unyet all reviews I have seen say the opposite. I find that the sides don't balance on the clamps, so one side the coil is tight and the other coil is loose. Plus, I find the flavour a bit muted, I have tried all sorts of wicking but it doesn't compare to Dead Rabbit for me. I will persevere, and I haven't used it on my squonk yet, but I am a bit meh about it after all the rave reviews!

Reactions: stols001

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I've been enjoying it but I find the build deck to be a bit of a pain honestly, especially for dual coil builds which it is designed for... just too fiddly, unyet all reviews I have seen say the opposite. I find that the sides don't balance on the clamps, so one side the coil is tight and the other coil is loose. Plus, I find the flavour a bit muted, I have tried all sorts of wicking but it doesn't compare to Dead Rabbit for me. I will persevere, and I haven't used it on my squonk yet, but I am a bit meh about it after all the rave reviews!
If the flavor is worse than the Dead Rabbit then the Bonza 1.5 must be a real piece of garbage.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON

You own the Bonza or Bonza 1.5 as per the topic. The 1.5 was just released this month - haven’t seen many reviews on it. Not a lot of change to the design so I suspect performance will not be that much different. I own the Bonza (not the 1.5), I don’t mind it. Wont call it stellar but it performs well.

mrvertigo73

Nov 22, 2018
You own the Bonza or Bonza 1.5 as per the topic. The 1.5 was just released this month - haven’t seen many reviews on it. Not a lot of change to the design so I suspect performance will not be that much different. I own the Bonza (not the 1.5), I don’t mind it. Wont call it stellar but it performs well.

1.5. I bought it a couple of weeks ago. It's just quite muted flavour. I'm gonna keep trying to wick it differently and try out a few different coils. But it isn't beating the Dead rabbit for me atm

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
1.5. I bought it a couple of weeks ago. It's just quite muted flavour. I'm gonna keep trying to wick it differently and try out a few different coils. But it isn't beating the Dead rabbit for me atm

Interesting. Like I mentioned I haven’t seen many reviews so assumed you were referring to the original - hence my question. Guess you don’t own the original? I don’t own a Dead Rabbit but feel the original compares fairly equal to the Drop and Drop Dead - 2 similar designs to the DR.

BTW – just noticed you joined today – welcome aboard.

Reactions: mrvertigo73

mrvertigo73

Nov 22, 2018
Interesting. Like I mentioned I haven’t seen many reviews so assumed you were referring to the original - hence my question. Guess you don’t own the original? I don’t own a Dead Rabbit but feel the original compares fairly equal to the Drop and Drop Dead - 2 similar designs to the DR.

BTW – just noticed you joined today – welcome aboard.

Thanks fella.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Don't like the Dead Rabbit then? What's your go to RDA?
I have many but my favorite for dripping is the Lucid and my favorite for squonking is the Chief King. I understand people like the Dead Rabbit. To each their own. I had one that I hated so much I gave it away. IN MY OPINION just about any RDA out there is better than the Dead Rabbit.

P.S. Welcome to the forum. No offense meant in my other comment.

mrvertigo73

Nov 22, 2018
I have many but my favorite for dripping is the Lucid and my favorite for squonking is the Chief King. I understand people like the Dead Rabbit. To each their own. I had one that I hated so much I gave it away. IN MY OPINION just about any RDA out there is better than the Dead Rabbit.

P.S. Welcome to the forum. No offense meant in my other comment.

Nine taken dude. To each their own. I enjoy the DR, but I'm now looking at a Hadaly / Shogun / something new and shiny (or matte black...). I'll take a look at the Lucid and the Chief King. Thanks

Reactions: Eskie

Mannys408

Nov 25, 2018
I've been enjoying it but I find the build deck to be a bit of a pain honestly, especially for dual coil builds which it is designed for... just too fiddly, unyet all reviews I have seen say the opposite. I find that the sides don't balance on the clamps, so one side the coil is tight and the other coil is loose. Plus, I find the flavour a bit muted, I have tried all sorts of wicking but it doesn't compare to Dead Rabbit for me. I will persevere, and I haven't used it on my squonk yet, but I am a bit meh about it after all the rave reviews![/

I had the same issue of the original version because i was following the reviewers were saying. Then i moved the coils up close to the clamp screws and that was it! Lol the coils are suppose to be higher than the air holes. Great RDA though if you ask me. I like it better than my OG Goon

Albert Boubion

Nov 17, 2018
I feel u, you need big coils for this guy... 6 wrap min imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread