Vamo is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madesorgo

May 16, 2013
Lago Vista, TX
fasttech really surprised me, their shipping wasn't too bad. My order ended up getting split into two packages but it really took 8 days. By far the best I've have coming from over seas. Anyways I got the batteries and charger first so they were charged and ready for the Vamo when it got here. I also recently got a ProTank and came today too so I am a little overjoyed. My first impression with the Vamo... this thing is solid. Simple electronics, I figured out the button usage after a few minutes but overall it looks much better in person than it did on the website. I just wish there was a way to lock the voltage + and - buttons so you don't accidentally increase voltage and fire it at too high of a voltage. Other than that it's great. Also if in a jam this could be used as a club and knock someone out lol. As for operation very simple, press a few buttons and it works. The ProTank, well man it's definitely a sexy piece of hardware. I put in 1.8ohm coils and filled with some Maraschino Blast, the Vamo read it at 2.0ohm, adjusted voltage, enjoyed the large plume of vapor. It is definitely airy, something I will need to get used to or cover up part of the air hole. Other than that I was surprised how much vapor it produces. For $65, $50 for Vamo, battery, charger and $15 for the ProTank, I don't think you can do much better for that money unless you double up and buy a ProVari or just a ZAP or AC9. Overall I give them two thumbs up... now back to making large clouds of vapor. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread