VAMO addict here. Am I alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Aces

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
Connecticut
So, about 6 weeks ago, I did a lot of research and in the end, wound up buying an SS VAMO from smoktek.com. I found it to be, not only the most bang for my buck, but one of the most well built and reliable APVs not named ProVari.

two weeks l ordered another VAMO to have as a backup.

Two days ago, I ordered 2 more that should be arriving today. I want to be ready for the possible vapocolypse.

4 friggin' VAMOs in6 weeks!

I admit I am powerless over The VAMO - that my vaping has become unmanageable. :p

I almost pulled the trigger on a sigelei ZMAX v3 Telescope. I also thought about the SVD - both of which are great devices and great values. But in the end, for the price of the SVD, I ended up with 2 VAMOs.

I think I'm done buying VAMOs for a while as I am planning on picking up either a ProVari or SVD (maybe both?) this coming week. However, I'd just like to state the obvious here; I love my VAMOs. I have had ZERO problems thus far and feel that it is a product worthy of selling easily for double or so the price.

Am I alone, or are there others out there that can't have enough of these things?

Edit:
Id just like to add that yesterday marked 10 months since my last puff on an analog. I'd just like to thank everyone here and elsewhere that has provided me with help along the way!

Last edited:

Kycap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
UK
2 Vamo's wow, i only have one but i am about to buy another mod, cannot make up my mind, either another Vamo or the Innokin SVD.

Quite fancy the SVD due to getting 2 iClear30's with the kit, I already have 2 and they perform great, so i have to make up my mind which to go for. I really do not like the look of Ver3 Vamo, so may go 2nd Vamo before they sell out.

Help! I'm out of control.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I have to agree with you, Tommy. I watched video reviews until the batteries in the laptop begged for mercy. The Vamo seems to be the best bang for the buck. The others are more expensive and use the same electronics, probably down to the chips and design of the circuits. Yeah, they have a couple of quirks, boards sliding, center post "O" ring problems and not fitting a T3 directly, but overall I think, for the money, it's a real winner, hands down!

I have a chrome one for now, about two and a half months old, no scratches and it still looks new. I do plan on a spare or two just to be safe, but based on the performance of this one it's probably not even necessary.

Disk4mat

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2012
USA
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: schilling multiple ID supplier

SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
Alright, I own one VAMO and like it very much, but 4, lol. I admit to collecting devices, but mine tend to vary. I also am intrigued by the Provari, SVD and Sigelei Zmax Telescope, but at this point I think I will save my money and go for the Provari.

If I had the money I would have a mod for every day of the month, and just about as many different delivery systems, I think I have that vapor addiction thing..

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Not a collector either, I only have 1 SS Vamo going strong after a couple of months, but I am waiting for a KTS GG Clone (mechanical) as a backup device. If ProVari ever gets a plain polished SS model, you can count me buying again. I just do not like the look of the current or past ProVari models.

Edit Added 3/30/2013: Anyone notice the price of all Vamo's seems to be creeping up a few dollars every month? Alibaba has several manufacturers which claim to be able to produce 5000 to 10000 per week. That would indicate to me that the price should come down? Seems like a lot of distributers/vendors can't keep them in stock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread