V4L user is coughing..Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a crazy weekend so I wasn't able to experiment as much as I had hoped, however I did try straight VG thinned with distilled water (no flavour added) and low and behold ... no coughing!!

OK so next step ... I'm going to try straight PG and see what happens there. I think jmpublius may be right ... I think it might be the nicotine ... grrrr!!!

So once I try the PG I thing the next step will be to introduce nicotine slowly back in to the mix :)

Thank you for all the suggestions everyone ... Nana, let's kick some analog ....!!!

Rappel_Welch

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
South Carolina
Rappel_Welch & Kanza are any of those carts you offered VG? I'd really like to try them but will the PG give me more throat irritation ?

My spearmint is pg. I haven't had any throat irritation from the spearmint. I've generally only had difficulty with the higher nic levels in the tobacco flavors. I think it's really different from person to person.

Nana2B

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2011
Boston,NorthShore, Ma.
It was a crazy weekend so I wasn't able to experiment as much as I had hoped, however I did try straight VG thinned with distilled water (no flavour added) and low and behold ... no coughing!!

OK so next step ... I'm going to try straight PG and see what happens there. I think jmpublius may be right ... I think it might be the nicotine ... grrrr!!!

So once I try the PG I thing the next step will be to introduce nicotine slowly back in to the mix :)

Thank you for all the suggestions everyone ... Nana, let's kick some analog ....!!!

That's great Silverworx can I ask for the ratio of VG to dist. water...I'm no chemist but I can try. I'm really happy for you. I didn't even pick up my PV all weekend :(

Nana2B

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2011
Boston,NorthShore, Ma.
My spearmint is pg. I haven't had any throat irritation from the spearmint. I've generally only had difficulty with the higher nic levels in the tobacco flavors. I think it's really different from person to person.

If you still have one to spare I'd like to give it a try. I can give you a VG vanilla in either 8mg or 11mg in return maybe you can add something to them or give them to your neighbor to try? I'll PM you if you still have one..thanks :)

susden

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Diamond Bar
I finally got around to trying Wowboy, cart in 8mg and juice in 0mg. I like the taste, but I immediately experienced an allergic reaction. Roof of my mouth became itchy. I am fairly certain, that it is this flavor. I did try 555 at 18mg, which I remember the tobacco taste, but don't recall the allergic reaction. I haven't tried any other tobacco flavors though. I haven't had any reactions to other flavors and I have tried a variation of WOW, premium, and VG chocolate. I will try again in a little bit to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread